Jun 6, 2015 - Jun 7, 2015
- Venue206 Tanjong Katong Road
Happiness Makers presents Creative Confidence Workshop this coming June Holiday. They help to inspire children to cultivate their Creative Confidence. They apply Design Thinking and other interesting Creative Thinking methods into their workshop.
Their schools places alot of emphasis on what's on paper, scoring well in exams matters more than understanding and questioning. Schools are also killing their creativity where they were told not to make any mistake.
Through our workshop, the children are able to:
1) Use their imaginations to explore problems. They can go on tangents, exploring different solutions to a given problem.
2) Foster a culture that embraces questioning, inspires frequent reflection in action and celebrates creativity.
3) Viewing failure a gift. Part of the workshop is about failing fast and failing forward through making.
4) Understand a collaborative, solution-oriented approach rather than an individualistic, problem-oriented approach.