Apr 5, 2015
- Venue109 Mount Faber Road
With a repertoire of Eastern and Western cuisine and a panoramic view of the Sentosa-HarbourFront precinct, be sure to make a trip to Singapore's only happy hilltop destination this Easter Sunday as a line-up of eggs-citing activities await you and your loved ones.
Away from the hustle and bustle, you get to bask in a day of fun-filled Easter activities and you may even stand a chance to bring a little Easter joy back home!
Below is a list of Easter activities atop Faber Peak Singapore for all to enjoy -
1. Easter Egg Hunt (from 12.45pm to 1.30pm)
2. BunnyWonderland Programme (11.30am to 3.00pm)
3. Roving Bunny Mascot (12.15pm and 1.15pm)
4. Easter Dining Promotion (16 March to 5 April)
5. Easter Egg Hunt (11.00am to 12.00pm, 1.00pm to 2.00pm)