- Venue33 Allanbrooke Road, Sentosa
>Witness the poignant war years that befall upon Singapore as one of the most tempestuous chapters in local history unfolds. Explore the historical British Fort and get a first-hand experience of its role, facilities and operations. Trek through major events in Singapore’s history, especially during World War II to the Japanese Occupation and more.
- To gain a deeper understanding of the vital role the historical British Fort plays in defending the Malayan region
- To give students a first-hand experience of a historical fort in Singapore
- To trace and understand major events in Singapore’s history
Your Friendly Fort Siloso History Guides
Join our facilitators as they bring the past to life with interesting anecdotes of the WWII and accounts of the symbolic events.
- Minimum 30 students (maximum 80 students) are required to run the programmes.
- Complimentary admission of 1 teacher/minder for every 15 paying students, up to maximum 3 per group.
- Student-Guide Ratio (approximately 20:1)