May 16, 2015 - May 17, 2015
- Venue93 Stamford Road
Singapore 178897 This event has passed
When it first opened in 1887 as the Raffles Library and Museum,the museum was commonly referred to by the locals as Rumah Kitab - The House of Books. Over the years, the museum’s collection had changed considerably, even its role today is quite different from what it once was as THE resource institution for Southeast Asian Zoology and Natural History research and studies.