We are back and better than before! With new and improved features, Movies by inSing.com has everything a movie junkie needs in one app!
Available on iOS only (Android version in the works!), it now has new features that allow you to bookmark movies you want to watch and your favourite cinemas, and to search for nearest cinemas and places to dine.
Check out 8 reasons for you to love our new Movies app!
Download the app now and you could win vouchers. We have different prizes up for grabs!
How to enter for the prize draw:
The contest for Shaw movie vouchers has ended. The winners will be notified by email.
This week, we are giving away 50 Isetan vouchers worth S$10 each! Contest runs from 22 August to 7 September 2014. Find the code within the Movies app to enter.
Send in your entries with your particulars HERE.
The contest has ended. Thank you for your participation. All winners will be notified by email.
Contest ends: 7 September 2014, Sunday (Contest extended)
Terms and conditions
1. The “Download the inSing Movies app - $10 Isetan vouchers” contest (“Contest”) is organised by SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“Organiser”), who is the operator of the inSing website and all its subsidiaries.
2. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (“Terms”).
3. The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents / student / Work Pass holders over the age of 18. Employees of the Organiser, its associated companies, sub-contractors and agents and their immediate families may take part in the Contest but are not eligible to win or claim the prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Organiser or a third party appointed by the Organiser with proof of age and/or identity.
4. The Contest for Shaw movie vouchers will run from 8 August to 21 August 2014 and will close on 21 August 2014 at 23:59 hours.
5. The Contest for $10 Isetan vouchers will run from 22 August to 7 September 2014 and will close on 7 September 2014 at 23:59 hours.
6. Participants to the Contest [“Participant(s)”] are required to answer the question(s) posted in the contest article. To qualify, Participants must fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form within the contest article and click on the “submit” button.
7. The Organiser shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number / email will be disqualified.
8. The Participant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. If you do not consent to your information being used in the above manner, please do not participate in this Contest.
9. The Participant grants to the Organiser a perpetual, full and unrestricted licence to use all content in the Contest entries submitted by the Participant in any way and the Organiser may use or amend the content in the Contest entries in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers on the Organiser’s websites, press and/or any other media. If you do not consent to the grant of such a licence, please do not participate in this Contest.
10. The Organiser will select 50 winners to win the prize(s) (“Prize”). The determination of the best entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the award of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. The judging of the entries will be conducted on Monday, 8 September 2014 at 10am and the winning participant(s) [“Winner(s)”] will be announced at about 12pm. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the Winner(s).
12. The Organiser shall notify the Winner(s) via email or phone number submitted by the Participant(s) in the entry form.
13. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not collect the Prize by Monday, 22 September 2014, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and the Organiser shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the Winner in any way.
14. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must present his/her identification card/passport bearing the name and identification number corresponding to the information given in the entry form submitted by the Participant. In an event where the prize collection is from a third party, the Organiser will provide the Participant(s) identification number and mobile number to the third party for use of prize collection only.
15. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the Winner fails to produce the above.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to disclose the Winner’s name and identity, and use the Winner’s pictures for publicity purposes.
18. The Organiser reserves the rights to change the Prize to something of similar value even after it has been officially announced.
19. Your participation in the Contest is considered your agreement that the Organiser may contact you for marketing purposes.
20. By entering the Contest, the Participant to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection the Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
21. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest if, in its sole judgement, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
22. The Organiser reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion.
23. These Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.