1. These rules ("Rules") are binding on all persons ("Contestants") entering this competition ("Competition") organised, conducted and operated by SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd ("STDM");
2. STDM reserves the right to vary, amend, delete or supplement any of these Rules, at any time, in its sole absolute discretion and without prior notice.
3. By entering and participating in the Competition, Contestants are deemed to have accepted the Rules unconditionally and shall abide by Rules for the duration of the Competition.
4. Failure to enforce any of these Rules by STDM in any instance(s) do(es) not constitute any waiver by STDM of its rights shall be expressly reserved thereby.
5. STDM may in its absolute discretion terminate this Competition in its entirety. In the event of such termination, STDM may at its absolute discretion elect not to award the prize(s) ("Prize") in respect of the terminated Competition.
6. Please ensure that you check the Terms on a regular basis to review changes, if any. Your continued participation in the competition following the publication of any changes to the Terms confirms your acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any changes to these Terms, you may request to withdraw from the competition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will thereby be withdrawn from the pool of Contestants eligible for the prizes.
7. If you do not accept any of the Terms herein, do not participate in the Competition.
8. The Competition is open to participation between 30th January 2012 till 3rd February 2012. Details to access will be displayed on inSing.com upon commencement.
9. Participants are required to answer a question and fill up the form within the contest article.
10. Maximum of 1 entry per person (NRIC) per email. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
11. Contestants must agree to be photographed when claiming their prizes from the inSing.com office.
12. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
13. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages, unless specified otherwise as indicated on the entry form.
14. Employees of STDM are not eligible.
15. Any Contestant who has undertaken any conduct, which may, in STDM's sole discretion, bring STDM into disrepute, will not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
16. Ineligible Contestants shall be disqualified from participation in the Competition, irrespective of whether they had already submitted their entry or otherwise.
17. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
18. Winners will be notified by email ("Notification") after 3rd February along with the details on how to collect their prizes between the stated dates ("Redemption Period"). An announcement will also be made on inSing’s facebook page.
19. When collecting his or her prize, each winner shall be required to show his or her Identification Card, Passport, Driving License or other appropriate form of identification which SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd in its absolute discretion deems satisfactory.
20. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
22. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
23. Prizes are given "as is" without any warrantees, and are not exchangeable or transferable for cash.
24. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
25. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.