Here at inSing, we love film, and we celebrate that here on our Movies channel. There is nothing quite as thrilling and memorable than watching great films with family and friends.
With our Movies app, the trip to the cinema is made smoother with pre-booking of tickets, and it is packed with movie news, photos and contests. We hope we have shared our love of movies with our readers, and continue to do so.
To celebrate 120 years of cinema in 2015, inSing gathered some awesome movie-geek prizes and is giving them away to 10 movie fans.
Check out these amazing prizes up for grabs:
1. A copy of the book '75 Years of Marvel Comics: From the Golden Age to the Silver Screen'
2. A copy of the book 'Star Wars: Frames by George Lucas'
3. Hot Toys' Little Groot 1:4 scale figure
4. Iron Man Mark IV Movie Artfx Statue (Kotobukiya)
5. 'The Art of Frozen' by Charles Solomon + 'Frozen' DVD
6. 'The Art of Big Hero 6' by Jessica Julius + 'Big Hero 6' DVD
7. Lomo Instant Sanremo camera + 3 lenses
8. 'Inception' 42cm x 60cm print poster by Rudlophz
9. 'Ghostbusters' 42cm x 60cm print poster by Joao Oliviera
10. Singapore films on DVD: 'Old Places', 'Old Romances', 'The Eric Khoo Collection', and 'Ilo Ilo'
Images for illustration purposes only
HOW TO WIN
- Open the “Promotions” tab
- Count the number of popcorns in the picture (inside the Promotions tab)
- Complete the entry form here
Want to increase your chances of winning? Send us a selfie of yourself with the Movies app! You will still have to complete and submit the entry form above and send your selfie to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest ends: Tuesday 12 May 2015
The contest has ended! Thank you for your participation. Congratulations to the winners!
|Ryan Lim||Sxxxx412H||1. 75 Years of Marvel Comics|
|Bryan Lee||Sxxxx956E||2. Star Wars: Frames|
|Kasim Ng||Sxxxx433F||3. Hot Toys Little Groot 1:4 Scale Figure|
|Wai Kwong Chang||Sxxxx373G||4. Iron Man Mark IV Movie Artfx Statue|
|chee hooi teoh||Sxxxx218J||5. The Art of Frozn + Frozen DVD|
|Fathima Imraanah Mohd Shahrim||Sxxxx028F||6. The Art of Big Hro 6 + Big Hero 6 DVD|
|Chee Yuan Tang||Sxxxx213B||7. Lomo’Instant Sanremo + 3 Lenses|
|Junhao Wong||Sxxxx911G||8. Inception 42cm x 60cm Print Poster|
|Randy Chan||Sxxxx916F||9. Ghostbusters 42cm x 60cm Print Poster|
|ng cheng yue joanna||Sxxxx145H||10. Singapore Film Collectin|
Please check your emails for prize collection details.
Please read the Terms and Conditions before joining this contest.
Terms and Conditions
1. The “inSing Movies app – Celebrating our love for movies” contest (the “Contest”) is organised by Singtel Digital Media Pte Ltd (the “Organiser”), who is the operator of the inSing website and all its subsidiaries.
2. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (the “Terms”).
3. The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, Student/Work Pass holders over the age of 18. Employees of the Organiser, its associated companies, sub-contractors and agents and their immediate families may participate in the Contest but are not eligible to win or claim the Prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Organiser or a third party appointed by the Organiser with proof of age and/or identity.
4. The Contest will run from 21 April to 12 May 2015 and will close on 12 May 2015 at 23:59 hours.
5. Participants to the Contest (the “Participant(s)”) are required to answer the question(s) posted in the contest article. To qualify, Participants must provide their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form within the contest article and click on the “submit” button.
6. The Organiser shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / passport number / email will be disqualified.
7. The Participant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programmes henceforth. If you do not consent to your information being used in the above manner, please do not participate in this Contest.
8. The Participant grants to the Organiser a perpetual, full and unrestricted licence to use all content in the Contest entries submitted by the Participant in any way and the Organiser may use or amend the content in the Contest entries in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers on the Organiser’s websites, press and/or any other media. If you do not consent to the grant of such a licence, please do not take part in this Contest.
9. The Organiser will select one (1) winner for each Prize, a total of ten (10) winners. The determination of the best entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the award of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
10. The judging of the entries will be conducted on Tuesday 19 May 2015 at 10am and the winning participant(s) (the “Winner(s)”) will be announced at about 12pm. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the Winner(s).
11. The Organiser shall notify the Winner(s) via email or phone number submitted by the Participant(s) in the entry form.
12. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not collect the Prize by Wednesday 3 June 2015, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and the Organiser shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the Winner in any way.
13. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must present his/her NRIC/passport bearing the name and identification number corresponding to the information given in the entry form submitted by the Participant. In an event where the prize collection is from a Third Party, the Organiser will provide the Participant(s) identification number and mobile number to the Third Party for use of prize collection only.
14. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the Winner fails to produce the above.
15. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to disclose the Winner’s name and identity, and use the Winner’s pictures for publicity purposes.
17. The Organiser reserves the rights to change the Prize to something of similar value even after it has been officially announced.
18. Your participation in the Contest is considered your agreement that the Organiser may contact you for marketing purposes.
19. By entering the Contest, the Participant to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
20. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest if, in its sole judgment, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion.
22. These Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.