Make your New Year’s Eve a memorable night with your friend as inSing wants to take you to Celebrate 2013 at The Float @ Marina Bay!
Be entertained by a great line-up of performances and catch your favourite local and overseas artistes performing on stage! Plus, you will have access to the best seats to enjoy the magnificent fireworks display against the backdrop of the stunning Marina Bay skyline!
We have 2 pairs of tickets to Celebrate 2013 (worth $50 in total) to give away! Read on to find out how you can stand your chance to win!
You may enter The Float @ Marina Bay from 7.30 p.m.
How to Win:
1. Solve the Crossword Puzzle! Fit the names of 10 featured artistes from Celebrate 2013 into the respective columns and rows based on the given clues!
2. Clues are provided in this format, ‘Photo X of 10’.
3. The photos of the 10 featured artistes are in the Celebrate 2013 photo gallery with each picture captioned with ‘Photo X of 10’ in the grey description box.
4. You will have to match the clues by viewing through Celebrate 2013 photo gallery to get the answers.
5. You may visit the Celebrate 2013 article to double check the spellings of the artistes.
6. Once you have found all answers to complete the crossword puzzle, submit your answers along with your particulars into the entry form below.
Some pointers to note when solving the crossword puzzle:
- Answers are not case sensitive.
- The black boxes shown in the crossword puzzle indicate spaces.
- Symbols may be included within the puzzle e.g. full stops.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
Lim Jeanbean SXXXX350C
Chong Li Jye SXXXX098J
All winners will be notified of prize redemption details via email. Be sure to check your mailbox!
Answer to the crossword puzzle
Terms and conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”).
2. Promotion will run from 13 December 2012 to 25 December 2012.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Contestants are required to solve the crossword puzzle featured in the article. They will have to match the puzzle clues by viewing through the photos in Celebrate 2013 photo gallery to get the answers in order to complete the crossword puzzle correctly to qualify.
5. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM via lucky draw. There will be two (2) winners in total who will each win a pair of tickets to Celebrate 2013.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
7. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 26 December 2012.
8. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
9. A redemption email will be sent to the winners with collection details on how to claim their tickets.
10. All prizes must be collected by 28 December, 5.30 pm at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 28 December, 5.30pm will be deemed as forfeit.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
13. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
14. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).