WIN! We have 1 family pack (4 tickets) worth $200 in total to give away!
Chingay parade, Asia’s grandest street and floats parade will take its stage at the F1 Pit Building coming 22 and 23 February.
Themed ‘Fire in Snow’, this year's Chingay parade presents a dazzling spectacle of fire as a symbol of power, passion, dynamism and determination. In contrast, the cold, harsh snow symbolises struggles and hardships, which are overcome by fire’s indistinguishable light of hope.
Everyone's mainstay favourite stilt walkers, pugilistic performers, and lion dancers will strut and prance down the Parade, Firecracker Dragons from China will commemorate Chingay Parade’s new home in a fiery, dazzling display as they writhe and manoeuvre between lighted strings of firecrackers.
To win, all you have to do is to answer the question posted below!
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winner,
Jamie Hoo SXXXX611D
Answer: 3 inSing logos
Prize collection details will be sent to the winner via email within the next 24 hours, be sure to check your mailbox!
Terms and conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 15 February 2013 to 20 February 2013, 6 p.m.
3. Tickets are valid for 23 February 2013.
4. Contestants are required to view through the CNY Colours: Year of The Snake in Chinatown photo gallery and search for the inSing logo(s) in total.
5. Each individual is allowed to submit entries of different answers. Multiple entries of the same answer, submitted by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number will be disqualified.
6. There will be one (1) winner at the sole discretion by STDM, determined via Lucky Draw.
7. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 21 February 2013, 12 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All prizes must be collected by 22 February, 5.30 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 22 February, 5.30 p.m. shall be forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
13. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
14. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)