This September, popular American rock band, The Fray will be heading to Singapore to headline a live music event in conjunction with Guinness Arthur's Day.
Celebrated globally for the fifth year, Arthur's Day is an annual music event which celebrates Arthur Guinness's legacy and the much loved brand. This is set to be the biggest Arthur’s Day yet, with celebration parties taking place in over 55 countries around the world, with more than 1.5 million Guinness fans and music lovers.
Be treated to an evening of live music action. inSing wants to offer you, our beloved readers with the chance to party with The Fray as they perform their hit songs this Guinness Arthur’s Day. We have 20 pairs of tickets to the Guinness Arthur’s Day - A Day concert featuring The Fray to giveaway!
To find out how to win, read on below.
How to Win:
Simply search through the word search puzzle below and tell us the number of ‘GUINNESS’ word spotted.
Tips: Don't forget to read diagonally from left to right and right to left.
Once you are done. Submit your entry along with your particulars in the entry form below.
Contest has closed! Congratulations to the following winners,
|Joyce Chiam Suet Yin||SXXXX956H|
|Angelo Ian Salumbides||GXXXX271M|
|Jong Chiew Yii||GXXXX027Q|
|Wam Hui Kiang||SXXXX545C|
|Quek Ming Hao||SXXXX796G|
|Keith Alden Espinosa||SXXXX257E|
|Lester Quek Zheng Hao||SXXXX163E|
|Ella Marie Aranas||GXXXX407P|
Guinness Arthur's Day - A Day Concert Details:
Date: Friday, 27 September 2013
Contest ends: 30 August 2013, 23 59 hrs
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 1 August 2013 to 30 August 2013, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to search through the word search puzzle and tell us the number of 'GUINNESS' word spotted. Contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 4 September 2013, Friday by 3 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by Friday, 6 September 2013, 7 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All tickets must be collected by 27 September, 5.30 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630. Tickets which are not collected at the stated period will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
15. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
16. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
18. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
19. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
20. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.