Calling all fans of Hacken Lee!
Hong Kong veteran singer, Hacken Lee is coming to our sunny shores this August for his first full-fledged solo concert. Prior to this, Hacken has held several other successful legs of this concert in USA, Canada, Malaysia, Macau and prominent cities throughout China.
Hailed as a “flawless” singer, Hacken is well known for his crystal clear vocals where numerous of his music productions made appearance in popular charts and won countless awards. Apart from his singing career, Hacken is also an outstanding actor in Hong Kong dramas, movies, commercial advertisements and frequent large-scale charity drive as guest performer.
Look forward to an evening of memories with Hacken as he belts out his classic tunes. We have 5 pairs of Category 3 tickets (worth $196 per pair) to give away!
Find out how you can win yourself a pair of tickets to Hacken Lee’s concert!
How to Win:
1) List any five (5) Concerts, Gigs or Musicals listed on our Events calendar which are also happening on 3 August 2013
2) Name 2 other countries that Hacken Lee has held his World Tour concert. Hint: Answer can be found here.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
|Toh Kok Chai||SXXXX700A|
Answer to Q2: Two of any of the following countries: USA, Canada, Malaysia, Macau and China.
All winners will be notified via email. Be sure to check your mailbox!
Date: Saturday, 3 August 2013
Time: 7.30 p.m.
Venue: Singapore Expo, The MAX Pavilion
Terms & Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pas holders, except employees from SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) and AMC Group China (S) Pte. Ltd.
2. The Competition will run from 26 July 2013 to 1 August 2013, 6.00 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the question posted and List any five (5) Concerts, Gigs or Musicals listed on our Events calendar which are also happening on 3 August 2013. To qualify, contestants will have to fill up the entry form with their answers and particulars and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM via lucky draw.
6. The Lucky Draw will be conducted at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 Singapore 159630.
7. There will be five (5) winners in total who will each win a pair of Category 3 tickets to Hacken Lee World Tour.
8. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
9. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on 2 August 2013, 10.00 a.m.
10. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
11. Winners will be informed on prize redemption details upon the notification of results by STDM. Winners will need to present their ID or equivalent and a printout of the confirmation email as verification upon collection. All prizes will need to be collected by 2 August 2013, Friday, 5.30 p.m.
12. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
16. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
18. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
19. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
20. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.