Exploding into the comedy scene with his prime-time show Arguing With Myself, Jeff Dunham has since went on to be named “the most popular comedian in the United States” by Time Magazine, and Forbes named him to its Celebrity 100 list of most powerful entertainers three years running.
Today, Jeff Dunham is a phenomenally successful global entertainment brand, recording the highest rated programmes on Comedy Central.
In anticipation of his upcoming live show, catch Jeff headline two stand-up comedy TV specials only on Comedy Central Asia (SingTel mio TV, Ch 324 (HD)) – Comedy Central Presents (18 May, 10pm) and Live At Gotham (25 May, 10pm).
We have five pairs of tickets to watch Jeff Dunham’s “Disorderly Conduct" Tour 2014 (Singapore) to give away to five lucky winners! Answer the question below correctly to qualify.
Q: Which of the following characters are part of Jeff Dunham’s performing entourage?
- Achmed the Dead Terrorist
- Jose Jalapeno on a Stick
- All of the above
The contest has ended. The answer is "5. All of the above". Congratulations to the winners!
|Pong Hui Lim||Sxxxx907D|
|Kok Leong Mok||Sxxxx485A|
The winners will be notified by email. Thank you for participating in the contest!
Jeff Dunham “Disorderly Conduct" Tour 2014 Details:
Date: 21 May 2014, Wednesday
Venue: The Star Performing Arts Centre
Event Time: 8.30 p.m.
Contest ends: 15 May 2014, Thursday
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 5 May to 15 May 2014, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the two questions posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. The access the entry form, readers will have to click on the 'entry form here' in the contest article
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Friday, 16 May 2014, 10 a.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Friday, 16 May 2014, 10 a.m.
9. To redeem the prize(s), the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. Tickets to the show must be redeemed by Wednesday, 21 May 2014, from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. at The Star Theatre. Winners who do not collect the tickets by Wednesday, 21 May 2014, 8.30 p.m. at The Star Theatre will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.