We have 2 pairs of Cat 2 tickets to Rabbit Hole worth $35 each to give away!
Read about the play here
Date: Sunday, 28 April 2013
Venue: DBS Arts Centre - Home of SRT
Time: 3.00 p.m.
How to join:
1. Answer the following questions:
a) Who wrote the script for Rabbit Hole?
b) Who is the director of the Rabbit Hole play?
c) Name 2 of the actors in the Rabbit Hole play.
Hint: Answers can be found here
2. Fill up your particulars and answers in the entry form here
Contest has closed.
Congratulations to the following winners!
a) David Lindsay-Abaire
b) Tracie Pang
c) Adrian Pang, Janice Koh, Lok Meng Chue, Seong Hui Xuan, Eden Ang
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”).
2. Promotion will run from 11 April 2013 to 21 April 2013.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM. There will be 2 winners who will each win one pair of tickets for the Rabbit Hole play on 28 April 2013, 3.00pm at DBS Arts Centre - Home of SRT.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 22 April 2013.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected at least 45 minutes before show time on 28 April 2013 at the Pangdemonium Reception table at DBS Arts Centre foyer. Prizes not collected by 2.15pm on 28 April 2013 will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).