Get ready to rock your socks off as six of the hardest and heaviest rock bands have joined forces for two nights, on one stage in Singapore for one electrifying lineup!
The first ever Singapore Rock Festival will take place on Wednesday March 5 and Thursday March 6 at Fort Canning Park. Co-Headliners ROB ZOMBIE and KORN will be joined by acclaimed hard rock bands FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and BLACK VEIL BRIDES on Wednesday March 5, while heavy grunge heavyweights ALICE IN CHAINS headlines the second night on Thursday March 6 with support coming from rock juggernauts ALTER BRIDGE.
We have two pairs of tickets (worth $236 a pair), one for Wednesday March 5 and another for Thursday March 6 to give away. For a chance to win, simply read ‘Rob Zombie, Korn and Alice in Chains to play at Singapore Rock Festival' and answer this question,
Question: What is Rob Zombie’s fifth album title?
Tickets are kindly sponsored by LAMC Productions. Winners can choose which day they would like to win by telling us their preference at the entry form below.
The contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners:
1) Name: Rachel Thexeria
Day of tickets won: Wednesday, 5 March 2014
2) Name: Lee Shujuan
Day of tickets won: Thursday, 6 March 2014
Answer: Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 24 February 2014 to 2 March 2014, 11:59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to read the ‘Rob Zombie, Korn and Alice in Chains to play at Singapore Rock Festival' article to answer the question posted. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 3 March, Monday by 3 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 3 March, Monday, 6.00 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All prizes can be collected at the reception booth of the event at Fort Canning Park’. Prizes which are not collected at the stated period will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.