The critically acclaimed STOMP returns to Singapore with new routines, new choreography and new music! Wordless, witty and fun, STOMP has become a global phenomenon over the last 22 years. It’s universal language of rhythm, theatre, comedy and dance has resonated with audiences throughout the world.
inSing wants to offer you, our beloved readers with the chance to experience 90 minutes worth of feet stamping, fingers drumming and adrenalin rushing performance! We have two pair of tickets to give away to one lucky reader! Read on below to find out how you can win!
How to Win:
Read the ‘STOMP’ listing page and answer one simple question to qualify.
Q: STOMP will perform from ________ till __________ in Singapore. Tell us the period.
Submit your answer and your particulars in the entry form below.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
Name: Tan Lye Jun
Name: Amy Ngew
Answer: 18 - 23 June 2013
All winners will be notified via email.
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Theatre
Date: 22 June 2013
Time: 7.30 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”).
2. The Competition will run from 19 June 2013 to 21 June 2013, 4:00 p.m.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM. There will be one (2) winners in total who will win 1 pair of tickets to STOMP.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 21 June 2013, 6:00 p.m.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. Winners will be informed on prize redemption details upon the notification of results by STDM. Winners will be verified by STOMP's organiser and will redeem their prize at Marina Bay Sands Theatre's box office upon entry to the show on 22 June 2013, 7.30 p.m.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.