We have 2 pairs of tickets to ‘Timbre Rock & Roots 2013’ worth $306 each pair to give away!
How to join:
1. Identify the artistes who will be performing at Timbre Rock & Roots 2013:
a) Who was popularly labelled as “the greatest songwriter on the planet” by Elton John?
b) Which folk-rocker received a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his contributions as half of the Simon and Garfunkel duo?
c) Adele covered this artiste’s popular 1991 ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’
Hint: Answers can be found here.
2. Fill up your particulars and answers in the entry form here.
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2013 and Friday, 22 March 2013
Venue: Fort Canning Green
Time: 6.30 p.m.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners:
|Jia Wei Teo||SXXXX258I||Performance Date: 21 March 2013|
|Elvin Aw||SXXXX882A||Performance Date: 22 March 2013|
a) Rufus Wainwright
b) Paul Simon
c) Bonnie Raitt
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”).
2. Promotion will run from 19 March 2013, 11 a.m. to 20 March 2013, 3 p.m.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM. There will be 1 winner who will win 1 pair of tickets for the Thursday, 21 March 2013, performance, and 1 winner who will win 1 pair of tickets for the Friday, 22 March 2013, performance.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 20 March 2013, 4 p.m
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected by 21 March 2013, 3 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 21 March 2013, 3 p.m. will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)