The Singapore Turf Club is holding the prestigious Emirates Singapore Derby event on July 15 (Sunday) at the Singapore Racecourse. We are giving away 5 pairs of Marquee packages, each worth $176.
Your Marquee package entitles you and a friend admission to the Marquee, a sumptuous lunch buffet with free flow soft drinks, coffee or tea along with exclusive souvenirs. You can also choose to top up $20 to enjoy free flow house wine and beer!
The Marquee, located on the same level as the racetrack, is a fully air-conditioned, floor-to-ceiling glass paneled room which will allow you to experience the pulsating racing action at close proximity in an enhanced level of style and comfort.
Contest has ended.
Congratulations to the below winners,
|Chia Poh Yee||SXXXX121A|
|Lim Lek Ching||SXXXX740J|
|Ng Teck Chye||SXXXX410Z|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. This contest is only open to Singapore residents, except Singapore Turf Club employees (permanent and casual) and STDM.
3. Contest will run from 27 June 2012 till 10 July 2012.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 11 July 2012.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. The Singapore Turf Club may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by the Singapore Turf Club. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
9. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
10. SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (STDM) reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto.