Fans of the American crime, thriller action film, ‘Die Hard’ are in for a treat!
We have 20 pairs of preview tickets to the film’s fifth installment, ‘A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD’ to give away!
John McClane (Bruce Willis) travels to Russia to help his son, Jack, who has gotten into trouble with the local authorities. John soon learns that things surrounding his son’s arrest aren’t what they appear and it’s just one small part of a wider terrorist plot that threatens the stability of the free world.
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following 20 winners,
|Tay Wei Lin||SXXXX995J|
|Ching Ching Bek||SXXXX116A|
|Kah Ern Ng||SXXXX245E|
|Han Ling Goh||SXXXX804B|
|Ong Cecilia Joven||SXXXX728G|
|Kam Yet Lai||SXXXX754D|
|Pang Hong Wee Jackson||SXXXX359B|
|Kok Hiong Lee||SXXXX142B|
Date: February 6, 2013 (Wednesday)
Venue: SHAW Lido, Level 5, 350, Orchard Road, Shaw House
Terms & Conditions:
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 29 January 2013 to 4 February 2013.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
5. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 5 February 2013, 12 noon.
6. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
7. All prizes must be collected by 6 February, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth outside SHAW Lido Level 5. Prizes not collected by 6 February, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth outside SHAW Lido Level 5 shall be forfeited.
8. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
9. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
10. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)