Win! We have 30 pairs of preview tickets to ‘Beautiful Creatures’ to giveaway!
Said to be the next 'Twilight', "Beautiful Creatures", a best-selling young adult fantasy novel written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl is set in fictional Gatlin, South Carolina.
The story talks about the protagonist, Ethan Wate, who lives with his writer father and housekeeper Amma who is more like his grandmother. On the first day of Ethan's sophomore year, he wakes up from a recurring dream he has been having about a girl he does not know. He also finds a song called Sixteen Moons on his iPod and also notices the smell of rosemary and lemon but he has no clue why. At school Ethan find out there is a new female transfer student and hears her playing Sixteen Moons in a band. When Ethan drives her home he almost runs over Lena looking for someone to help with her broken down car. It is when Ethan notices that she smells like lemon and rosemary he realizes that Lena is the girl from his dreams, and that they are connected through years of Gatlin and Caster history...
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
Brian Cheung SXXXX925D
JEANETTE GOH SXXXX605H
Law Xin Ying SXXXX187J
lemin li SXXXX889Z
Naeema Gulam SXXXX789E
Sheraj Hussein SXXXX466G
Han Yan SXXXX615B
Krithika Thiruppathi SXXXX231D
Andee Peh SXXXX096A
Tan Qi Xuan SXXXX673Z
Desmond Yap SXXXX393Z
Cecily Luo SXXXX394H
Iffah Iesa SXXXX149A
Angeline Goh SXXXX929G
Kelvin Quek SXXXX800I
Tan Faustina SXXXX536B
Yonatan Ng SXXXX530D
Hui Fang Chong SXXXX826A
Justin Soon SXXXX815C
Choh Shin Fung SXXXX521B
Lia Agustina SXXXX207A
Joselyn Tan SXXXX453C
Jonathan Ong SXXXX763C
Ryan Ocampo SXXXX897J
George Ngoh SXXXX783B
Angelia Ng SXXXX886B
Ghim Peng Teng SXXXX636D
Bek Ching Ching SXXXX116A
Joelle Yeo SXXXX823C
Sherman Ho SXXXX325F
Redemption details will be sent to all winners via email within the next 48 hours. Be sure to check your mailbox!
Answer: 4 differences
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Location: SHAW THEATRES LIDO @ 350 Orchard Road Shaw House Level 5
*Ticket redemption starts at 6.30pm
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 16 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
3. Contest will run from 05 February 2013 to 11 February 2013.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP
problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 12 February 2013.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected by 13 February, 7 p.m. at SHAW THEATRES LIDO @ 350 Orchard Road Shaw House Level 5. Prizes not collected by 13 February, 7 p.m. at SHAW THEATRES LIDO @ 350 Orchard Road Shaw House Level 5 will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)