For the gaming fans and enthusiasts, here’s a contest you definitely won’t want to miss!
inSing.com is giving away tickets to Asia’s most coolest gaming event of the year – License2Play! We have a pair of tickets to give away to 50 very lucky readers!
Tickets are courtesy of Wargaming, the award-winning online video game developer and publisher of the popular free-to-play MMO action game World of Tanks.
Back for its fourth installment, Licence2Play is a gaming event that showcases the latest and widest genre of digital media and interactive games. The fourth Licence2Play raises the ante by leveling up its gaming experience, including many other youth-based activities to generate more interest and participation. Come experience CosGames, an East vs West cosplay showdown, and witness talented youths battle it out for the KIMICS competition! Get more details about the event here.
Date: 8 December 2012, Saturday
Time: 11a.m. – 9p.m.
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Center Hall E
How to Win:
Stand a chance to win by answering a simple question! A redemption email will be sent to the winners with collection details on how to claim their tickets.
Q: List any one game that will be featured during the event
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners,
|tan Choon Lian||SXXXX828F|
|Christopher Chang Peng Yen||SXXXX377A|
|Ching Lim Chan||SXXXX517J|
|Muhammad Adam Bin Mohamad Amin||SXXXX417E|
|Wee Hui Hoon Elainne||SXXXX013H|
|Chih wei Leong||SXXXX506E|
|Deli Denis Ho||SXXXX893E|
|Hui Wen Koh||SXXXX667Z|
|Russell Tan Wei Liang||SXXXX961I|
|Li Jye Chong||SXXXX098J|
|kar yan chan||GXXXX391U|
|Hwee Yee Lim||SXXXX765F|
|Muhammad Irfan Mohamed Noor||SXXXX591E|
|Tan Yee Lan||SXXXX289D|
|Hong Wei Xuan||SXXXX438A|
|Hong Qi Xuan||SXXXX793I|
|Hong Meow Luan||SXXXX832F|
|Lim Pick See||SXXXX354B|
|Fong Pui Peck||SXXXX067E|
|Tan Ser Ting||SXXXX230G|
|Chua Soon Seng||SXXXX339G|
|Sheng Kiat Koo||SXXXX505D|
|Eugene Ong Yew Lee||SXXXX582I|
|Rui Hao Lim||SXXXX671Z|
Redemption details will be provided to all winners via email. Be sure to check your mailbox!
Terms and conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”).
2. Promotion will run from 23 November 2012 to 4 December 2012.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Contestants are required to answer a question featured in the article to qualify.
5. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM. There will be 50 winners in total who will each win a pair of tickets.
6. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
7. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 5 December 2012.
8. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
9. A redemption email will be sent to the winners with collection details on how to claim their tickets.
10. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
11. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
12. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
13. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)