Here's your chance to catch your favourite stars, Ekin Cheng 郑伊健, Wu Zun 吴尊, Vic Chou 周渝民 in person! We have 5 pairs of tickets to the Gala Premiere of 'Saving General Yang' at Resorts World Sentosa to giveaway!
How to Win:
Simply post "Let's win tickets to the Gala Premiere of Saving General Yang with inSing.com!” in the comments box below and tag 3 friends you wish to bring along too!
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners,
|Ang Kok Kuan||SXXXX413I|
|Ng Bee Geok||SXXXX806A|
Please note that ticket collection is at the Entrance of the Resorts World Convention Centre™ between 630pm and 8pm on the day of Premiere, Saturday 30th March 2013
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 20 March 2013 to 26 March 2013, 6 p.m.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at the sole discretion of STDM, via lucky draw.
6. “Like” us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winner by 26 March 2013, 7 p.m.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. Ticket collection is at the Entrance of the Resorts World Convention Centre™ between 630pm and 8pm on the day of Premiere, Saturday 30th March 2013
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)