Stand a chance to win an Esplanade Arts Experience worth $1,000.
The package consists of $250 worth of vouchers for Esplanade performances, $150 worth of dining vouchers and $100 worth of shopping vouchers for use at the Esplanade Mall’s retail and F&B outlets, $40 worth of Haagen Diaz vouchers plus a two-hour private tour through Esplanade’s performance venues and backstage areas, conducted for you and four friends. The tour ends with a complimentary fondue plus free flow drinks at Haagen Diaz.
To qualify, simply read the article ‘March to the beat of the Mosaic Music Festival at the Esplanade!’ and answer the following questions;
1. Mosaic Music Festival 2014 is the seventh Mosaic Music Festival hosted by Esplanade. True or False?
2. List the seven performing acts in order of the ‘Mosaic Music Festival 2014: Highlights’ photo gallery.
* Note: It was previously written as eight performing acts even though there is seven in the gallery, due to that oversight we will accept all answers with seven or eight performing acts. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Contest is now closed. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to the winner!
The winner will be notified by email on the collection details.
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all aged 18 years and above Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from Friday, 7 March 2014 to Monday, 31 March 2014, 11:59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to read the ‘March to the beat of the Mosaic Music Festival at the Esplanade!’ article to answer the questions posted. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted by 1 April, Tuesday, 6 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 3 April, Thursday, 6 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All prizes must be collected within the stated period of redemption’. Prizes which are not collected at the stated period will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.