BLENDED marks the third comedy collaboration between stars Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, following their successful onscreen pairings in the hit romantic comedies "50 First Dates" and "The Wedding Singer."
After a disastrous blind date, single parents Lauren (Barrymore) and Jim (Sandler) agree on only one thing: they never want to see each other again. But when they each sign up separately for a fabulous family vacation with their kids, they are all stuck sharing a suite at a luxurious African safari resort for a week.
BLENDED opens in cinemas 5 June 2014.
We have 10 sets of BLENDED movie premiums to give away to 10 lucky winners! The whole set consists of:
1 pc x Bottle Safari Shirt Koozie
1 pc x Leather Luggage Tag
1 pc x Backpack
1 pc x Canvas Unisex Jersey Burnt Orange T-Shirt
(Please note there are no movie tickets included in this giveaway.)
Answer a simple question to qualify!
Q: In BLENDED, this actor, best known for his starring roles in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore, stars as a single dad, Jim. He was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for his performance in Punch Drunk Love and recently starred in comedies Grown Ups 2 and That’s My Boy. Name the actor.
The contest has ended. The answer is Adam Sandler. Thank you for participating! Congratulations to the winners below.
|Tan Poh Ngoh||Sxxxx509E|
|Yee Chuen Teo||Sxxxx451I|
|Tan Lay Lian||Sxxxx249A|
|Hwee Mian Toh||Sxxxx873H|
|Varun Rai Seth||Sxxxx375E|
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees.
2. Contest will run from 23 May to 10 June 2014, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the questions posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. The access the entry form, readers will have to click on the 'entry form here' in the contest article
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Wednesday, 11 June 2014, 10 a.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Wednesday, 11 June 2014, 12 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All prizes must be collected by Monday, 30 June 2014, at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1. Prizes that are not collected by Monday, 30 June 2014, 5 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1 will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.