Mia Hall (Chloë Grace Moretz) thought the hardest decision she would ever face would be whether to pursue her musical dreams at Juilliard or follow a different path to be with the love of her life, Adam (Jamie Blackley). But what should have been a carefree family drive changes everything in an instant, and now her own life hangs in the balance. Caught between life and death for one revealing day, Mia has only one decision left, which will not only decide her future but her ultimate fate.
We have 10 sets of IF I STAY movie passes and premiums! The whole set consists of:
1 x pair of complimentary movie passes (valid from 15 September 2014 until end of movie run)
1 x pc Metal Cello Bookmark
1 x pc Hair Ties with Split Ring
1 x pc Set of 3 Notebooks
Answer these two questions correctly to qualify.
Q1: In IF I STAY, this actress, best known for her roles in Carrie and the Kick-Ass films, plays the starring role of Mia Hall, a talented cellist whose life hangs in the balance after a horrific car accident. Name this actress.
Q2: True or False? IF I STAY is based on a novel written by popular young adult author Gayle Forman?
Submit your answers along with your particulars below.
The contest has ended. Thank you for your participation. Congratulations to the winners!
|Bek Ching Ching||Sxxxx116A|
|Hui Ling Chua||Sxxxx996C|
|Shu Fei Ang||Sxxxx444B|
|Aurelia Sharleen Winardi||Sxxxx959D|
The winners will be notified by email.
Movie Pass T&Cs:
The movie passes may be used from 15 September 2014 until the end of the movie run.
The movie passes are only valid to watch IF I STAY movie.
The movie passes can be used at all cinemas showing IF I STAY.
Contest ends: 7 September 2014, Sunday
Terms and Conditions
1. The “Win IF I STAY movie passes and premiums” contest (the “Contest”) is organised SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (the “Organiser”), who is the operator of the inSing website and all its subsidiaries.
2. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (the “Terms”).
3. The Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders over the age of 18. Employees of the Organizer, its associated companies, sub-contractors and agents and their immediate families may participate in the Contest but are not eligible to win or claim the Prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Organizer or a third party appointed by the Organiser with proof of age and/or identity.
4. The Contest will run from 22 August to 7 September 2014 and will close on 7 September 2014 at 23:59 hours.
5. Participants to the Contest (the “Participant(s)”) are required to answer the question(s) posted in the contest article. To qualify, Participants must fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form within the contest article and click on the “submit” button.
6. The Organizer shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number / Email will be disqualified.
7. The Participant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. If you do not consent to your information being used in the above manner, please do not participate in this Contest.
8. The Participant grants to the Organiser a perpetual, full and unrestricted license to use all content in the Contest entries submitted by the Participant in any way and the Organiser may use or amend the content in the Contest entries in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers on the Organiser’s websites, press and/or any other media. If you do not consent to the grant of such a license, please do not participate in this Contest.
9. The Organiser will select 10 winners to win the prize(s) (the “Prize”). The determination of the best entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the award of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
10. The judging of the entries will be conducted on Monday, 8 September 2014 at 10am and the winning participant(s) (the “Winner(s)”) will be announced at about 12pm. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the Winner(s).
11. The Organiser shall notify the Winner(s) via e-mail.
12. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not collect the Prize by Monday, 22 September 2014, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and the Organizer shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the Winner in any way.
13. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must present his/her identification card/passport bearing the name and identification number corresponding to the information given in the entry form submitted by the Participant. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the Winner fails to produce the above.
14. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
15. The Organizer reserves the right to disclose the Winner’s name and identity, and use the Winner’s pictures for publicity purposes.
16. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Prize to something of similar value even after it has been officially announced.
17. Your participation in The Contest is considered your agreement that the Organizer may contact you for marketing purposes.
18. By entering the Contest, the Participant to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
19. The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Contest if, in its sole judgment, The Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
20. The Organizer reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion.
21. These Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.