Ju On 3 is the sequel to the most spine-chilling Japanese horror blockbuster in movie history.
Yui (Nozomi Sasaki) takes on responsibility as a form teacher for a 3rd year primary school class at very short notice. One of the pupils, Toshio Saeki, has been refusing to come to school for a while so she visits him at home. Since that day, inexplicable phenomena start to happen to her. The house turns out to be the "cursed house" where everyone who sets foot in the place dies in strange circumstances. Saeki family's past gradually comes into the open. Strange cases unfold one after another.
We have 15 pairs of preview screening tickets to Ju On 3: The Beginning of The End to give away to 15 lucky winners!
Answer this simple question correctly to qualify!
Q: In the movie trailer HERE, an animal is in a microwave. What animal is it? (Hint: Look out for it between 0.55 to 1.05)
Submit your answers along with your particulars below.
The contest has ended. Thank you for participating! Congratulations to the winners!
|David Sim Ser Hng||Sxxxx159B|
|Siti Zawiyah Razali||Sxxxx094D|
|Wai Ling Ho||Sxxxx342D|
|Goh Khi Hao||Sxxxx367G|
|png seok zhen||sxxxx519e|
|Rahama Tunnisa Abdul Latiff||Sxxxx891I|
|Ho Pei Fah||Sxxxx422Z|
|Kwai Fun Ooi||Sxxxx169A|
The winners will be notified by email.
Ju On 3: The Beginning of The End Preview Screening Details:
Date: 22 July 2014, Tuesday
Venue: GV VivoCity
Movie Time: 9 p.m.
Contest ends: 17 July 2014, Thursday
Terms and Conditions
1. The “Win Ju On 3: The Beginning of The End movie tickets” contest (the “Contest”) is organised SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (the “Organiser”), who is the operator of the inSing website and all its subsidiaries.
2. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (the “Terms”).
3. The Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders over the age of 18. Employees of the Organizer, its associated companies, sub-contractors and agents and their immediate families may participate in the Contest but are not eligible to win or claim the Prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Organizer or a third party appointed by the Organiser with proof of age and/or identity.
4. The Contest will run from 10 July to 17 July 2014 and will close on 17 July 2014 at 23:59 hours.
5. Participants to the Contest (the “Participant(s)”) are required to answer the question(s) posted in the contest article. To qualify, Participants must fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form within the contest article and click on the “submit” button.
6. The Organizer shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number / Email will be disqualified.
7. The Participant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. If you do not consent to your information being used in the above manner, please do not participate in this Contest.
8. The Participant grants to the Organiser a perpetual, full and unrestricted license to use all content in the Contest entries submitted by the Participant in any way and the Organiser may use or amend the content in the Contest entries in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers on the Organiser’s websites, press and/or any other media. If you do not consent to the grant of such a license, please do not participate in this Contest.
9. The Organiser will select 15 winners to win the prize(s) (the “Prize”). The determination of the best entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the award of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
10. The judging of the entries will be conducted on Friday, 18 July 2014 at 10am and the winning participant(s) (the “Winner(s)”) will be announced at about 12pm. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the Winner(s).
11. The Organiser shall notify the Winner(s) via e-mail or phone number submitted by the Participant(s) in the entry form.
12. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not collect the Prize by Tuesday, 22 July 2014, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and the Organizer shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the Winner in any way.
13. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must present his/her identification card/passport bearing the name and identification number corresponding to the information given in the entry form submitted by the Participant. In an event where the prize collection is from a Third Party, the Organiser will provide the Participant(s) identification number and mobile number to the Third Party for use of prize collection only.
14. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the Winner fails to produce the above.
15. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to disclose the Winner’s name and identity, and use the Winner’s pictures for publicity purposes.
17. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the Prize to something of similar value even after it has been officially announced.
18. Your participation in The Contest is considered your agreement that the Organizer may contact you for marketing purposes.
19. By entering the Contest, the Participant to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
20. The Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Contest if, in its sole judgment, The Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion.
22. These Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.