Be the first to watch the upcoming action-thriller film, '3 Days to Kill' starring Kevin Costner, Amber Heard and Hailee Steinfield.
Kevin Costner plays a dangerous international spy who is determined to give up his high-stakes life to finally build a closer relationship with his estranged wife and daughter, whom he's previously kept at arm's length to keep out of danger. But first, he must complete one last mission—even if it means juggling the two toughest assignments yet: hunting down the world’s most ruthless terrorist and looking after his teenage daughter for the first time in ten years, while his wife is out of town.
We have 15 pairs of movie preview tickets to giveaway. For a chance to win, simply answer this following question;
Question: Name the director of the movie. Hint: The answer can be found here.
Submit your answer along with your particulars in the entry form below.
The contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners;
|Yuen Pheng Loke||SXXXX176I|
|Hwee Leng Tan||SXXXX110F|
|Hsien Yang Chua||SXXXX928G|
|Chee Wee Loh||SXXXX363F|
|Peng Hock Ng||SXXXX234Z|
|Loh Si Wai||GXXXX881U|
|Hun Sheng Tan||SXXXX973Z|
|Ang Wei Chong||SXXXX593B|
|Kim Huay Tan||SXXXX526J|
|Tan Siew Lian||SXXXX995J|
All winners will be notified via email.
Movie Screening Details:
Venue: GV City square
Date: Thursday, 27 February 2014
Contest ends: 26 February 2014, 12 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 20 February 2014 to 26 February 2014, 12 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the question posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button on the entry form located in the contest article to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted by Wednesday, 26 February 2014, 3pm at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Atrium.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by Wednesday, 26 February 2014, 6 pm.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All movie tickets must be collected at Golden Villages City Square on Thursday, 27 February 2014 by 7p.m. The redemption will start from 6.30 p.m. onwards at the redemption counter outside the usher point. All movie tickets not collected by Thursday, 27 February 2014, 7pm at Golden Villages City Square will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.