Win! We have 15 pairs of tickets to the upcoming preview movie screening, August: Osage County up for grabs!
The story tells the dark, hilarious and deeply touching story of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose lives have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Midwest house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them.
The drama film features an all-star casts including Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts, Ewan McGregor, Benedict Cumberbatch, Abigail Breslin, Sam Shepard, and Chris Cooper. Its play of the same name has won five Tony Awards in 2008, including Best Play.
August: Osage County opens in cinemas island-wide on 23 January 2014.
Here’s how to win:
View through the ‘August: Osage County movie gallery’ and answer this question;
Question: How many times did actress Meryl Streep appears in the movie gallery?
Submit it your answer and your particulars in the entry form below.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners;
|Hui Ting Lim||SXXXX337H|
|Cheng Yuen Yee||SXXXX947F|
|Pei Shan June Ho||SXXXX832G|
|Sim Ser Hng David||SXXXX159B|
|Kah Bee Ong||SXXXX888H|
|Hwee Leng Tan||SXXXX110F|
|Mei Yin Koh||SXXXX988G|
|Poh Gee Koh||SXXXX019I|
|Low Chong Giap||SXXXX085G|
|choh shin fung||SXXXX521B|
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Monday, 20 January 2013
Time: 7 p.m.
Venue: GV City Square
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 6 January 2014 to 17 January 2014, 3 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the question posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. To access the entry form, contest must click on the 'entry form here'.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Friday, 17 January 2014, 5 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31A Exeter Road, Orchard Exchange, #07-00 (S) 239732.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Friday, 17 January 2014, 6 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by Friday, 20 January 2014, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at GV City Square. Movie tickets which are not collected by Friday, 20 January 2014, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at GV City Square will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.