Based on the best-selling books by Veronica Roth, Divergent is the latest sci-fi adventure movie to hit our screens.
Set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities, Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned that she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes Divergents so dangerous before it is too late.
The movie stars Ashley Judd, Aaron Eckhart, Kate Winslet, Shailene Woodley, Miles Teller, Jai Courtney, Theo James, Ansel Elgort and Zoe Kravitz. The movie opens in cinemas on 20 March 2014.
Together with Golden Village Pictures, we are excited to giveaway 20 pairs of movie tickets to the preview screening of Divergent.
Answer two simple questions to stand a chance to win!
Q1. Divergent is on inSing’s list of Must See Movies of 2014. True or False?
Q2. How many factions are there in the movie, and what are the names? Hint: Answer can be found here.
The contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners;
|Tan Shi Min||SXXXX829H|
|Mohamad Faizal Mohamad Fazdillah||SXXXX859I|
|Ng Hui Hian||SXXXX543G|
|Tan Song Heng||SXXXX731D|
|David Sim Ser Hng||SXXXX159B|
|Jackson Tan Jia Rong||SXXXX017F|
|Toh Chen Chen||SXXXX751H|
|Koh Hui Wen||SXXXX667Z|
|Ng Peng Hock||SXXXX234Z|
|Koh Liang Han||SXXXX640F|
|Chee Kay Ann||SXXXX811F|
|Nur Aisyah Azman||SXXXX189C|
|Kan Kam Fai||SXXXX248H|
Answers: Question 1 - True; Question 2 - 5 factions. Names: Abnegation, Amity, Candor, Dauntless and Erudite.
All winners will be notified via email.
Preview Screening Details:
Date: 19 March 2014, Wednesday
Venue: GV Marina Square
Movie Time: 7 p.m.
Contest ends: 17 March 2014, Monday
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 11 March to 17 March 2014, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the two questions posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. The access the entry form, readers will have to click on the 'entry form here' in the contest article
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Tuesday, 18 March 2014, 10 a.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Tuesday, 18 March 2014, 10 a.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by Wednesday, 19 March 2014, from 6.15 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at GV Marina Square. Movie tickets that are not collected by Wednesday, 19 March 2014, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at GV Marina Square will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.