From the unique perspective of Oscar-nominated filmmaker Spike Jonze, comes an original love story that explores the evolving nature—and the risks—of intimacy in the modern world. 'Her' follows Theodore Twombly, a complex, soulful man who makes his living writing touching, personal letters for other people. Heartbroken after the end of a long relationship, he becomes intrigued with a new, advanced operating system, which promises to be an intuitive entity in its own right, individual to each user. Upon initiating it, he is delighted to meet "Samantha," a bright, female voice, who is insightful, sensitive and surprisingly funny. As her needs and desires grow, in tandem with his own, their friendship deepens into an eventual love for each other.
The film opens in cinemas on Thursday, 16 January 2014.
inSing has the exclusive opportunity to offer 15 readers and their partners/friends the chance of catching this film first hand before others. We have 15 pairs of movie tickets to the preview screening held at Golden Village City Square on Monday, 13 January to give away.
To qualify for a chance to win, view through the following photo galleries;
And answer the question posted below;
Question: How many times did actress Amy Adams appears in both photo galleries?
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners;
|Shi Hui Tong||SXXXX760H|
|Sioh Mui Tay||SXXXX937A|
|Yi Ning Tan||SXXXX439H|
|LAY KEOW LEE||SXXXX273I|
|Chen Chen Toh||SXXXX751H|
|Mak Chee Weng||SXXXX871B|
|Ang Wei Chong||SXXXX593B|
|wong woei khoon||SXXXX467b|
Answer: 3 times
Movie Screening Details:
Date: 13 January 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m
Venue: GV City Square
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from Monday, 6 January 2014 to 10 January 2014, 5 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer one question through viewing the 'Her' photo gallery and 'Her' Behind the Scenes photo gallery. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 10 January 2014, 5.15 p.m. at 31A Exeter Road, Orchard Exchange, #07-00 (S) 239732.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 10 January 2014, 6 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by 13 January 2014, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at GV City Square. Movie tickets which are not collected by 13 January 2014, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at GV City Square will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.