Be the first to catch the supernatural horror film, ‘The Conjuring’ directed by James Wan ("Saw", "Insidious"). We have 40 pairs of movie tickets to the preview screening of 'The Conjuring' up for grabs!
Said to have been allegedly based from true events of ‘The Perron Family’ during the 1970s, 'The Conjuring' stars Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as a pair of paranormal investigators who are hired by a couple who has recently moved into a farm house with their children that seems haunted.
To stand your chance to win, simply answer a question and decipher the words that is hidden in the ‘The Conjuring’ photo gallery correctly. Read on below to find out how.
How to Win:
Answer this question
In The Conjuring, this actress stars as paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren. This actress starred in the Oscar-nominated romantic drama - Up in the Air, for which she received her first Academy Award nomination, and can currently be seen in the hit horror-thriller television series Bates Motel. Name the actress.
Decipher the words correctly
1. There are 10 letters to be found which are jumbled up and are hidden in the following photo galleries:
2. Search and collect the letters to form the correct words.
3. Hint! How the hidden letter appears in the photo gallery.
Once you are done, submit your answers along with your particulars in the entry form below.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
law xin ying
SITI ZULAIKHA MOHAMED YAZID
Yoke Leng Ng
Toh Giap How
Wee Long Phua
Catherine Kesuma Winata
Mak Wai Fong
SEH HOE TYE
Chong Fook Long
Ho Fock San
shan shan lim
Sin Han Lim
Lay Eng Tan
Kah Pee Sim
Alex Tan Sze Hwee
Mark Hui Hui
Kai Ren Goh
MUHAMMAD HANAFI ABDUL SALIM
Per Sau Wei
The actress is Vera Farmiga.
The words are 'The Warrens'
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2013
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Golden Village, Marina (Level 3), Hall 6
Contest ends: 22 July 2013, 1200 hrs
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 18 July 2013 to 22 July 2013, 12 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to browse through the ‘The Conjuring’ photo gallery and ‘The Conjuring Posters’ photo gallery to search and collect hidden letters to decipher the correct words. There are 10 letters to be found in total. Contestants will also have to answer the question posted. Lastly to qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 22 July 2013, Monday by 3 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by Monday, 22 July 2013, 8 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All tickets must be collected by Tuesday, 23 July, 7 p.m. at Golden Village, Marina (Level 3). Tickets which are not collected at the stated period will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.