Be the first to catch A-list cast motion picture thriller film, ‘THE COUNSELOR’ starring Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem and Michael Fassbender. The movie which is directed by legendary filmmaker Ridley Scott (Prometheus) and written by Pullitzer Prize winning author Cormac McCarthy (No Country for Old Men), talks about Michael Fassbender who plays as the Counselor, a lawyer who finds himself in over his head when he gets involved in drug trafficking.
The movie opens in cinemas on 28 November 2013.
We have 10 pairs of preview screening tickets up for grabs. To stand a chance at winning your pair, simply view the ‘THE COUNSELOR’ photo gallery and answer this question:
Q: How many times did Brad Pitt appears in the photo gallery?
The contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
|Chew Shuan Teo||SXXXX076b|
|Ang Wei Chong||SXXXX593B|
|Mei Gui Ang||SXXXX927D|
|Tan Choon Lian||SXXXX828F|
Answer: 4 times
Movie Screening Details:
Date: 27 November 2013, Wednesday
Time: 7 p.m.
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders aged 18 years and above except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 22 November 2013 to 26 November 2013, 4 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to view the ‘THE COUNSELOR’ photo gallery and answer the question posted. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted by 26 November 2013, Tuesday 6 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 26 November 2013, Tuesday 7 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by 27 November 2013, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at the entrance of Bugi+, Filmgarde at level 5. Movie tickets which are not collected by 27 November 2013, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at the entrance of Bugi+, Filmgarde at level 5 will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.