A drama, fantasy and romantic comedy all rolled into one, 'THE SECRET LIFE OF WALTER MITTY' sees Stiller steering away from his usual brand of comedy to something more subtle and leftfield. Production-wise, the movie looks great, bringing viewers into Mitty's fantasies.
To qualify for a chance to win, simply read the Trailer Talk: Ben Stiller zones out in new 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' trailer article and answer the two questions posted below:
1. What did Walter Mitty save from an explosion in his fantasies?
2. In which year was the book firstly adapted into film?
The contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners:
|Teo Chew Shuan||SXXXX076B|
|Goh Tze Wei||SXXXX297Z|
|Ang Li Khoon||SXXXX600A|
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Thursday, 19 December 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m
Venue: Shaw Lido
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 11 December 2013 to 17 December 2013,11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer two questions posted in the 'Win movie tickets to The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' contest page correctly. To qualify, contestants must click on the 'entry form here' to access the form to fill in their particulars and answers and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 18 December 2013, 12 noon at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on 18 December 2013, 6 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by 19 December 2013, 7 p.m. at the redemption booth located at Shaw Lido. Movie tickets which are not collected by 19 December 2013 at the redemption booth located at Shaw Lido by 7 p.m. will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.