“RUNNER RUNNER” is an upcoming American crime drama thriller film starring Justin Timberlake, Ben Affleck and Gemma Arterton (Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters) and was produced by Leonardo Dicaprio.
The movie talks about Princeton grad student Richie (Justin Timberlake), believing he’s been swindled, travels to Costa Rica to confront online gambling tycoon Ivan Block (Ben Affleck). Richie is seduced by Block’s promise of immense wealth, until he learns the disturbing truth about his benefactor. When Richie is coerced by the FBI to help bring down Block, he faces his biggest gamble ever -- outmaneuvering the two forces closing in on him.
The movie is rated M18 and opens on 26 September 2013.
We have 9 sets of exclusive movie passes and premiums from 20th Century FOX. The set consists of the following,
1 x Bottle Opener [Worth: $12.99]
1 x Sunglasses [Worth: $49.99]
1 x T-shirt [Worth: $79.99]
1 pair of movie passes
How to Win:
View through the “RUNNER RUNNER photo gallery” and search the words to decipher the hidden tagline. There are four words to be collected.
Once you are done, submit your answer and your particulars in the entry form below.
The contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners,
|Thi Ngoc Dan Mai||GXXXX988L|
|Aurelia Sharleen Winardi||SXXXX959D|
|Tay Wei Lin||SXXXX995J|
|Hong Meow Luan||SXXXX832F|
Answer: Play or be played.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Movie Pass is only valid from 7 October till film run ends.
2. The Movie Pass is valid from Mondays to Wednesdays only. Not valid on Thursdays, Fridays, weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays.
3. The Movie Pass will not be entertained if not utilised and is not exchangeable for cash.
4. The Movie Pass cannot be exchanged for another movie other than the stipulated title on the pass.
5. The Movie Pass is not valid for all Cathay Platinum Movie Suites, Golden Village Gold Class®, GVmax® Dolby® Atmos™, Gemini, Shaw IMAX, Shaw Premiere and Singapore Discovery Centre.
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders age 18 years old and above, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 23 September 2013 to 3 October 2013, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to view through the RUNNER RUNNER’ photo gallery and search the words to decipher the hidden tagline. There are 4 words to be found in total. Contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 4 October 2013, Friday by 12 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by Monday, 14 October 2013, 5.30 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All prizes must be collected by Monday, 14 October, 5.30 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630. Prizes which are not collected at the stated period will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.