The wacky and foul-mouthed high school boys are back! After challenging supernatural forces at an abandoned school (in Make Me Shudder Part 1), Nick, Bew, James and his friends are now preparing for their university admission. As they played too much and failed miserably for their examinations, James brings his friends to receive blessings from Mae Nak Shrine, hoping to enter a university.
However, Nick does not believe in Mae Nak and insults Mae Nak at her shrine. Suddenly, a whirl of wind brings the gang back in time. Mae Nak appears and promises to grant them their wish, but under one condition: they have to find her husband, Pee Mak. Desperate, the gang decides to seek any help to return back home. This is when the horror (fun) begins.
We have 15 pairs of preview screening tickets for Make Me Shudder 2: Shudder Me Mae Nak to give away. Simply answer two questions below to qualify!
Q1: Name the ghost in "Make Me Shudder 2: Shudder Me Mae Nak".
Q2: How many boys are involved in the search for Pee Mak? Hint: Count from the movie poster!
Submit your answers along with your particulars below.
The contest has ended. Congratulations to the winners!
|Ho Fock San||Sxxxx142Z|
|chee yong ong||sxxxx870f|
|Wee Yong Ong||Sxxxx457A|
|Chin Poh Chuah||Sxxxx104D|
|Pang Tzu Kee||Sxxxx194G|
|Mun Foong Lai||Sxxxx868I|
|Tan Miau Tjuang||Sxxxx759E|
|Ting Tiew Lung||Sxxxx189B|
Thank you for your participation. The winners will be notified by email.
Make Me Shudder 2: Shudder Me Mae Nak Preview Screening Details:
Date: 9 June 2014, Monday
Venue: GV Plaza Singapura
Movie Time: 7.20 p.m.
Contest ends: 4 June 2014, Wednesday
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders above the age of 21 years, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees.
2. Contest will run from 21 May to 4 June 2014, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the two questions posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. The access the entry form, readers will have to click on the 'entry form here' in the contest article
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Thursday, 5 June 2014, 10 a.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Thursday, 5 June 2014, 10 a.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by Monday, 9 June 2014, from 6.30 p.m. to 7.20 p.m. at the redemption counter located at GV Plaza Singapura. Movie tickets that are not collected by Monday, 9 June 2014, 7.20 p.m. at the redemption counter located at GV Plaza Singapura will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.