F1 drivers, supermodels, celebrities and a live performance by Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Estelle, few parties rival Amber Lounge's annual F1 party in Singapore, and we've scored a pair of passes (worth $1,800) for their opening party on the 20 September!
Putting the drivers to work - yes, they do more than just show up - Charles Pic, Felipe Nasr, Alexander Rossi, Stoffel Vandoorne, Sauber's Giedo van der Garde and Caterham's Roberto Merhi will be modelling clothes by Boss, McGregor and JM Icon alongside fashion models dressed in dramatic couture creations by Singapore designer Francis Cheong.
For the non Champagne drinkers, this year there will be a specially curated list of cocktails by award-winning bar 28 Hong Kong Street on offer.
Whatever the music, we're sure this free-flowing alcohol party will be the spot to be at – and that's not even counting the number of F1 drivers and celebrities we've heard will be heading there to party.
For VIP Tables, Tickets & Corporate Hospitality enquiries please send an email to email@example.com or ring them on +377 97 77 1634 or +65 83681984. For more information, please visit www.amber-lounge.com
20-21 Sep, 11pm | Venue: Temasek Reflection, 1 Temasek Ave | Tel: 8368 1984 | $900-1,200; tables: $8,000-26,600
inSing.com is giving a pair of tickets (valued at $1,800 per pair) to the opening night of Amber Lounge. There will be 1 winner.
To win, answer two questions:
1. "Like” Amber Lounge Facebook page and tell us the name of an F1 driver modelling in their fashion show.
2. Read our F1 drivers Charles Pic, Stoffel Vandoorne and more walk the runway at Amber Lounge 2014 story and answer this question:
Question: Name the guest act who will be performing at Amber Lounge Singapore 2014.
Submit your answer and your particulars in the entry form below. The contest will close by the 18th September 15:59
Want the latest updates on 2014 Formula 1 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix? Check out our 2014 Formula One Singapore Grand Prix page
Terms and Conditions
1. These rules ("Rules") are binding on all persons ("Contestants") entering this competition ("Competition") organised, conducted and operated by SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd ("STDM");
2. STDM reserves the right to vary, amend, delete or supplement any of these Rules, at any time, in its sole absolute discretion and without prior notice.
3. By entering and participating in the Competition, Contestants are deemed to have accepted the Rules unconditionally and shall abide by Rules for the duration of the Competition.
4. Failure to enforce any of these Rules by STDM in any instance(s) do(es) not constitute any waiver by STDM of its rights shall be expressly reserved thereby.
5. STDM may in its absolute discretion terminate this Competition in its entirety. In the event of such termination, STDM may at its absolute discretion elect not to award the prize(s) ("Prize") in respect of the terminated Competition.
6. Please ensure that you check the Terms on a regular basis to review changes, if any. Your continued participation in the competition following the publication of any changes to the Terms confirms your acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any changes to these Terms, you may request to withdraw from the competition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will thereby be withdrawn from the pool of Contestants eligible for the prizes.
7. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) and Singapore Telecommunications Pte. Ltd (SingTel) employees.
8. The Competition will run from 17 September 2014 to 18 September 2014, 11.59 p.m. and details to access will be displayed on inSing.com upon commencement.
9. The contestants are required to read F1 drivers Charles Pic, Stoffel Vandoorne and more walk the runway at Amber Lounge 2014 story and answer the question posted on contest URL. Contestants are also required to list down the preferred event date they like to win. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
10. There are one (1) winner in total, determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM. The winners’ choice of event date shall be taken into consideration. Subjecting to availability, STDM reserves the rights to award the prizes accordingly.
11. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
12. Employees of STDM and SingTel can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
13. The Lucky Draw will be conducted by Friday, 19 September 2014, 4pm at SingTel Digital Media, 31 Exeter Road, ComCenter Atrium (S) 239734.
14. The result will be announced by Friday, 19 September 2014, 2pm. Like us on Facebook to get alerts.
15. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
16. Winners' details will be submitted to Amber Lounge's committee to be included in the party's guestlist. The winners are required to quote their Name and NRIC at the entrance prior to enter the party held from 20 September 2014 at Amber Lounge.
17. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
18. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
19. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
20. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
21. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
22. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
23. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
24. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
25. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
26. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
27. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.