Agent 007 is back, this time in the latest action thriller titled ‘Skyfall’ and we are giving you, our beloved readers the chance of winning the following,
1) 1x 1-litre limited edition K2 James Bond Heineken bottle
2) 2x James Bond Heineken glasses
3) 1 pair of Skyfall movie tickets
We have 10 sets in total to give away.
Also read: James Bond – 50 Years of 007
In ‘Skyfall’, the 23rd adventure of Ian Fleming’s James Bond 007 series, Bond gets his loyalty to M tested as her past comes back to haunt her. MI6, the British intelligence agency comes under attack and everything is down to Bond’s hands.
To win, all you have to do is watch the video clip below and count how many times the Heineken bottle features in the ad and submit your answer using the form.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners who have won a pair of Skyfall movie tickets and limited edition Heineken premiums,
|Ng Shao Guang||SXXXX992Z|
|Koh Shiew Ser||SXXXX436Z|
|Chaw Ming Yew||SXXXX803G|
|Chua Hui Cheng||SXXXX093H|
Prize collection details will be sent over to the winners via email, be sure to check your mailbox.
Location: GV Vivocity, Hall 9
Time: 9 pm
Date: 2 November 2012
Terms & Conditions:
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 23 October 2012 to 29 October 2012.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
5. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 30th October 2012.
6. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
7. All prizes must be collected by 2nd November, 5.30 pm at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 2nd November, 5.30pm will be deemed as forfeit.
8. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
9. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
10. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)