Written by award-winning Singaporean playwright, Goh Boon Teck, ‘Purple’ makes its comeback. Toy Factory Productions is proud to present this successful repertoire peppered with these exciting additions - a brand new cast, new and improved script, dynamic songs as well as an introduction of circus-themed elements that will be both entertaining and visually spectacular. This year's production stars Shane Mardjuki as Maggie Lai and will be directed by Rayann Condy.
inSing.com has 3 pairs of tickets to giveaway, courtesy of Toy Factory Productions. All you have to do is just answer these simple questions.
When: Tuesday, 7 August 2012, 8pm
Location: Joyden Hall, 7/F Bugis +, 201 Victoria St.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. This contest is only open to Singapore residents, except Toy Factory Productions employees (permanent and casual) and STDM.
3. Contest will run from 24 July to 3 August 2012.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 5 August 2012.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. Toy Factory Productions may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by Toy Factory Productions. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
9. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
10. SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (STDM) reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)