We are continuing our celebration of our Movies app launch with more festive giveaways! If you have not downloaded our app, it is now on Android and iOS!
- Search movie showtimes on-the-go
- Book movie tickets online anytime, anywhere
- Read up-to-date movie and entertainment news
- Save movie titles for future viewing with our bookmark feature
- Write and read reviews from other users
In the spirit of giving, we have air tickets for two to Tokyo, Japan*, a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone and a GoPro HERO4 for inSing Movies app users!
Fill in the entry form HERE and answer a simple question to qualify.
The contest has ended. Thank you for the great response! Congratulations to the winners.
Trip to Tokyo:
Jane Lim Sxxxx894I
Samsung Galaxy Note 4:
Jia Wen Hon Sxxxx789A
Benjamin Oh Sxxxx726D
Please check your emails for collection details.
Want to increase your chances of winning? Download the inSing Movies app and send us a screenshot of your “saved movies” section (see example below) with your favourite movies saved. You will still have to fill in the entry form above and send the screenshot to [email protected].
Contest ends: 14 January 2015, Wednesday
Air Ticket Sponsor:
*Terms & conditions for Tokyo air tickets
- All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
- Economy class air tickets valid on United Airlines only and is subject to availability at time of reservation.
- Air tickets are strictly non-exchangeable for cash, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Focal Travel Pte Ltd and SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd reserves all rights to amend the travel condition(s) without prior notice caused by unforeseen circumstances arised and/or price adjustment by United Airlines.
- Other terms and conditions from Focal Travel Pte Ltd may apply.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The 'inSing Movies app giveaway: Win a trip to Tokyo and more!' contest (the “Contest”) is organised SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (the “Organiser”), who is the operator of the inSing website and all its subsidiaries.
2. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions above and herein (the “Terms”).
3. The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents / students / Work Pass holders over the age of 18. Employees of the Organiser, its associated companies, sub-contractors and agents and their immediate families may participate in the Contest but are not eligible to win or claim the Prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Organiser or a third party appointed by the Organiser with proof of age and/or identity.
4. The Contest will run from 18 December 2014 to 14 January 2015 and will close on 14 January 2015 at 23:59 hours.
5. Participants to the Contest (the “Participant(s)”) are required to answer the question(s) posted in the contest article. To qualify, Participants must fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form within the contest article and click on the “submit” button.
6. The Organiser shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / passport number / email will be disqualified.
7. The Participant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programmes henceforth. If you do not consent to your information being used in the above manner, please do not participate in this Contest.
8. The Participant grants to the Organiser a perpetual, full and unrestricted licence to use all content in the Contest entries submitted by the Participant in any way and the Organiser may use or amend the content in the Contest entries in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers on the Organiser’s websites, press and/or any other media. If you do not consent to the grant of such a licence, please do not participate in this Contest.
9. The Organiser will select one (1) winner to win a pair of return air tickets to Tokyo*, one (1) winner to win a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone (no contract), and one (1) winner to win a GoPro HERO4 (the “Prize”).
10. The determination of the best entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the award of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. The judging of the entries will be conducted on Tuesday, 20 January 2015 at 10am and the winning participant(s) (the “Winner(s)”) will be announced at about 12pm. "Like" us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the Winner(s).
12. The Organiser shall notify the Winner(s) via email or phone number submitted by the Participant(s) in the entry form.
13. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not collect the Prize by Friday, 30 January 2015, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and the Organiser shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the Winner in any way.
14. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must present his/her identification card / passport bearing the name and identification number corresponding to the information given in the entry form submitted by the Participant. In an event where the prize collection is from a Third Party, the Organiser will provide the Participant(s) identification number and mobile number to the Third Party for use of prize collection only.
15. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the Winner(s) fails to produce the above.
16. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize. The Winner(s) must pay all other costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to disclose the Winner’s name and identity, and use the Winner’s pictures for publicity purposes.
18. The Organiser reserves the rights to change the Prize to something of similar value even after it has been officially announced.
19. The Organiser reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Organiser in all matters under its control is final and binding.
20. Your participation in the Contest is considered your agreement that the Organiser may contact you for marketing purposes.
21. By entering the Contest, the Participant to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection the Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
22. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest if, in its sole judgment, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
23. The Organiser reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
24. These Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.