Unleash the inner kid for a day! inSing wants to offer you, our beloved readers with the chance to win one-day passes to everyone’s favourite, the Singapore Zoo!
The Singapore Zoo turns 40 this July! In celebration of its 40 wild years, from 1st till 31st July 2013, the Singapore Zoo is offering 40% off admission to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
To enjoy this wonderful offer, simply print out the below coupon or visit Wildlife Reserves Singapore's Facebook page to redeem.
Find out how you can win One-day passes for 2 to the Singapore Zoo, read on below. There are 5 pairs of One Day Passes (worth $44 per pair) to be given away. Passes are kindly sponsored by Wildlife Reserves Singapore.
How to Win:
Read and view our ‘Animals in the Pink: Behind the scenes at the zoo’ photo gallery and answer the three questions posted below.
Q1: Fill in the blank. ____________ are used as a substitute for the zoo's insectivores because they are easier to obtain in large quantities than termites and other bugs that insectivores would eat in the wild.
Q2: True or False. The Zoo’s vet center only used anesthesia as a last resort.
Q3: What is the vet center’s holding cell used for?
Once you are done. Submit your answers and your particulars in the entry form below.
Contest has ended. Congratulations to the following winners,
|Ho Zheng Min||SXXXX806G|
|Liew Yunn Sin||SXXXX477B|
|Koh Kim Eng||SXXXX328B|
Q3: The vet center's holding cell is used to care for animals that are recovering from surgery and too weak to return to their enclosures.
Terms and Conditions
1. The One Day Pass is only valid from 1 August to 31 August 2013.
2. The One Day Pass permits entry for a single guest only on the stated validity date.
3. The One Day Pass is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except employees from SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) and Resorts World Sentosa.
2. The Competition will run from 23 July 2013 to 5 August 2013, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to read and view our ‘Animals in the Pink: Behind the scenes at the zoo’ photo gallery and answer the three questions posted. To qualify, contestants will have to fill up the entry form with their answers and particulars and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM via lucky draw.
6. The Lucky Draw will be conducted at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 Singapore 159630 at 10 July 2013, 6 p.m.
7. There will be five (5) winners in total who will each win a pair of one-day passes to the Singapore Zoo.
8. Multiple entries from the same participant in the promotion period will be disqualified.
9. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 7 August 2013, 8:00 p.m.
10. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
11. Winners will be informed on prize redemption details upon the notification of results by STDM. Winners will need to present their ID or equivalent and a printout of the confirmation email as verification upon collection. All prizes will need to be collected by 23 August 2013, Friday, 5.30 p.m.
12. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
16. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
18. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
19. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
20. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.