Win! We have 10 prize sets consisting of a pair of tickets and a catalogue to The Art of the Brick Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands to give away!
The Art of the Brick exhibit, featuring LEGO® bricks sculptures, has now been extended till 26 May 2013.
Read on below to find out how you can win!
How to Win:
1. A Hugman icon (see below) will be hidden in ‘The Art of the Brick’ photo gallery.
2. Browse through ‘The Art of the Brick’ photo gallery and count the number of Hugman icon(s) spotted!
3. Bonus! We also have one exclusive Hugman figure to give away! To qualify, simply post “I want to win a Hugman sculpture created by Brick Artist Nathan Sawaya on inSing.com. Catch The Art of the Brick at ArtScience Museum!" in the comment box at the end of this article, and tag 3 friends you wish to bring along to the exhibition. Example as follows:
4. Fill in your answer together with your details in the entry form here.
5. If you get the correct answer, you will stand a chance to win a prize set consisting of a pair of tickets and a catalogue to The Art of the Brick Exhibition at Marina Bay Sands.
6. Five lucky winners will be chosen bi-weekly. There will be 10 winners in total.
7. The first promotion period will begin from Wednesday, March 23 2013 till Tuesday, 9 April 2013. Second promotion period will begin from Wednesday, 10 April 2013 till Tuesday, 23 April 2013.
8. The winner to the Hugman figure will be chosen after 23 April, 2013.
Contest ends: 23 April 2013, 23 59
Congratulations to the following winners!
First promotion: 23 March - 9 April 2013
|Pui Ying Shek||SXXXX144I|
|Diane Qaiser Lim||SXXXX073F|
2nd Promotion: 10 April 2013 - 23 April 2013
|Chua Soon Seng||SXXXX339G|
|Pauh Bee Teng||SXXXX886F|
Exclusive Hugman figure:
Terms & Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 27 March 2013 to 23 April 2013, 23 59.
3. To qualify, contestants are required to browse through the ‘The Art of Brick’ photo gallery and count the number of hugman icons. Contestants are required to fill up their answer and particulars in the entry form in the article and click on the “submit” button to submit their entry online.
4. Additionally, should contestants wish to win an exclusive Hugman figure, contestants are required to post the sentence, “I want to win a Hugman sculpture created by Brick Artist Nathan Sawaya on inSing.com. Catch The Art of the Brick at ArtScience Museum!" on the comment box below the article and tag 3 friends they wish to bring along to the exhibition to stand their chance to win.
5. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number will be disqualified.
6. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
7. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 30 April 2013.
8. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
9. All prizes must be collected by Wednesday, 15 May, 5.30 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 Singapore 159630. Prizes not collected by Wednesday, 15 May, 5.30 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 Singapore 159630 will be deemed as forfeit.
10. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
11. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
12. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
13. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
14. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
15. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
16. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
17. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
18. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
19. All prizes must be collected within the stated redemption period in the notification email. Prizes not collected within the stated redemption period in the notification email will be deemed as forfeit.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.