The March school holidays are here and inSing would like to offer all beloved mum readers with a chance to bring your kid to an enjoyable movie screening that promises fun and laughter!
Surviving in a volcanic world is tough enough, but caveman Grug (Cage) gets a rude awakening when an earthquake forces him to leave behind the only world he knows. With his family in tow, he ventures out into the volatile world in search of a new home. The situation becomes even more complicated when Grug's eldest daughter, Eep (Stone) falls for a nomad (Reynolds) they encounter on their dangerous journey, whose quirky and imaginative search for 'tomorrow' is at odds with Grug's reliance on the traditions of yesterday.
Read on below to find out how you can stand a chance at winning!
How to win:
Browse through The CROODS photo gallery and tell us how many times, Ugga, (wife/mother of the family) appeared in the photo gallery to stand your chance to win a pair of movie tickets to 'The CROODS' plus an exclusive goodie bag worth of surprises!
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
|Hui Fang Chong||SXXXX826A|
|Seow Ling Tan||SXXXX542C|
|Yeu Charng Lai||SXXXX149B|
|Wei Wei Yeo||SXXXX230G|
|Ching Lim Chan||SXXXX517J|
|choh shin fung||SXXXX521B|
|Law Xin Ying||SXXXX187J|
|Swee Leong Sing||SXXXX173Z|
|Nuryn Farimah Roshaizan||SXXXX333H|
|Mei Nah Lim||SXXXX034H|
|Zuraidah Abdul Rahman||SXXXX891F|
|Jin Chu, Jenny Celestine Tan||SXXXX436J|
|Sook Han Cheong||SXXXX364A|
|Suat Pheng Tan||SXXXX887D|
|Soke Cheng Wong||SXXXX666F|
|Foo Hui Ching||SXXXX075F|
|Chia Pheng Hiang||SXXXX074J|
|Choy Won Lee||SXXXX263J|
|Lim Yi Mei||SXXXX813D|
|Chow Yin Wu||SXXXX600I|
|SITI ROHANA ISMAIL||SXXXX530B|
|Siti Aisha Ali||SXXXX218E|
|Teng Yi Lee||SXXXX292I|
|sng ah hong||SXXXX738A|
|Wai Yeng Wong||SXXXX506B|
|Siok Hwee Ng||SXXXX850D|
|Ping Yee Tang||SXXXX555I|
|Sook Yeng Wong||SXXXX341E|
Movie Screening Details:
Date: 22 March 2013, Friday
Time: 7.00 p.m.
Venue: Shaw Theatres, Lido 2
Contest ends: 21 March 2013, 6 p.m.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Mothers who are Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 19 March 2013 to 21 March 2013, 6 p.m.
3. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
4. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
5. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 21 March 2013, 7 p.m.
6. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
7. All prizes must be collected by 22 March, 7.00 p.m. at Shaw Theatres, Lido 2. Prizes not collected by 22 March, 7.00 p.m. at Shaw Theatres Lido 2 shall be forfeited.
8. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
9. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
10. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)