In a dystopian Detroit, abandoned brick mansions left from better times now house only the most dangerous criminals. Unable to control the crime, the police constructed a colossal containment wall around this area to protect the rest of the city. For undercover cop Damien Collier (Paul Walker) every day is a battle against corruption. For Lino (David Belle), every day is a fight to live an honest life.
Their paths never should have crossed, but when drug kingpin, Tremaine (RZA) kidnaps Lino’s girlfriend, Damien reluctantly accepts the help of the fearless ex-convict, and together they must stop a sinister plot to devastate the entire city. With stylized action featuring thrilling Parkour stunts, Brick Mansions puts an entertaining twist on the action genre.
Don’t miss Paul Walker’s last completed film. We have 15 pairs of tickets to the premiere screening to give away.
Q1: In the film, Paul Walker’s character is an undercover detective. True or False?
Q2: Brick Mansions is a remake of the 2004 action film directed by Luc Besson. What is the name of that film?
The contest is closed. Thank you for participating. Congratulations to the winners below!
|Cheng Yuen Yee||Sxxxx947F|
|Muhammad Jufri Bin Nawi||Sxxxx925d|
|Hui Peng Oun||Sxxxx897E|
|Zhi Hao Chee||Sxxxx902C|
|Chee Keng Kok||Sxxxx686E|
|Tan Leng Huat||Sxxxx118E|
|Ruey Hwa Loh||Sxxxx163Z|
|Kim Huay Tan||Sxxxx526J|
|Jia Cong Goh||Sxxxx611B|
|Yet Lai Kam||Sxxxx754D|
Winners will be notified by email.
Brick Mansions Premiere Screening Details:
Date: 23 April 2014, Wednesday
Venue: The Cathay Cineplex (Handy Road)
Movie Time: 7.30 p.m.
Contest ends: 20 April 2014, Sunday
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 14 April to 20 April 2014, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the two questions posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. The access the entry form, readers will have to click on the 'entry form here' in the contest article
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Monday, 21 April 2014, 10 a.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31C Exeter Road, Comcentre III, Atrium, Level 1.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Monday, 21 April 2014, 10 a.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by Wednesday, 23 April 2014, from 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. at The Cathay, Level 5. Movie tickets that are not collected by Wednesday, 23 April 2014, 7.30 p.m. at The Cathay will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.