By the time a necrotic viral pandemic spread cross-country to small town America and infected 16-year-old Maggie (Abigail Breslin), authorities had established a protocol for patients infected with the deadly virus: they are removed from society and taken to special isolation wards to complete the agonizing and dangerous transformation into one of the walking dead. The authorities do not speak about what happens after that.
Wade Vogel (Arnold Schwarzenegger) is not ready to give up his daughter. After weeks of searching for Maggie when she runs away following her diagnosis, Wade brings his daughter back to her home and family – stepmother, Caroline (Joely Richardson), and her two children. Having lost Maggie’s mother years earlier, Wade is determined to hold on to his precious daughter as long as he can, refusing to surrender her to the local police who show up with orders to take her. As the disease progresses, Caroline decides to take their two younger children and move out, leaving Wade alone with Maggie to watch helplessly as she suffers.
Maggie is in cinemas 14 May 2015.
We have five (5) pairs of tickets to watch the preview screening of Maggie.
Simply answer this question correctly to enter the contest.
Q: Who plays the titular role of Maggie?
Submit your answers along with your particulars below.
The Contest has ended. Thank you for participating! The winners will be announced shortly.
Maggie Preview Screening Details:
Date: 13 May 2015, Wednesday
Venue: Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Movie Time: 7.15 p.m.
The movie is rated PG13 (some disturbing scenes).
Contest ends: 7 May 2014, Thursday
Terms and Conditions
1. The “Win ‘Maggie’ preview screening tickets” contest (the “Contest”) is organised SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (the “Organiser”), who is the operator of the inSing website and all its subsidiaries.
2. Your participation in the Contest shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the terms and conditions herein (the “Terms”).
3. The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, Student/Work Pass holders over the age of 18. Employees of the Organiser, its associated companies, sub-contractors and agents and their immediate families may take part in the Contest but are not eligible to win or claim the Prize. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide the Organiser or a third party appointed by the Organiser with proof of age and/or identity.
4. The Contest will run from 30 April to 7 May 2015 and will close on 7 May 2015 at 23:59 hours.
5. Participants to the Contest (the “Participant(s)”) are required to answer the question(s) posted in the contest article. To qualify, Participants must provide their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form within the contest article and click on the “submit” button.
6. The Organiser shall not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / passport number / email will be disqualified.
7. The Participant’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programmes henceforth. If you do not consent to your information being used in the above manner, please do not participate in this Contest.
8. The Participant grants to the Organiser a perpetual, full and unrestricted licence to use all content in the Contest entries submitted by the Participant in any way and the Organiser may use or amend the content in the Contest entries in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers on the Organiser’s websites, press and/or any other media. If you do not consent to the grant of such a licence, please do not take part in this Contest.
9. The Organiser will select five (5) winners to win the prize(s) (the “Prize”). The determination of the best entry shall be at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the award of the Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by you or any third party. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any Winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
10. The judging of the entries will be conducted on Friday 8 May 2015 at 10am and the winning participant(s) (the “Winner(s)”) will be announced at about 12pm. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the Winner(s).
11. The Organiser shall notify the Winner(s) via email or phone number submitted by the Participant(s) in the entry form.
12. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Winner does not collect the Prize by Wednesday 13 May 2015, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the prize and the Organiser shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the Winner in any way.
13. To redeem the Prize, the Winner must present his/her NRIC/passport bearing the name and identification number corresponding to the information given in the entry form submitted by the Participant. In an event where the prize collection is from a Third Party, the Organiser will provide the Participant(s) identification number and mobile number to the Third Party for use of prize collection only.
14. The Organiser may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the Winner fails to produce the above.
15. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The Winner shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied by the relevant authorities in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to disclose the Winner’s name and identity, and use the Winner’s pictures for publicity purposes.
17. The Organiser reserves the rights to change the Prize to something of similar value even after it has been officially announced.
18. Your participation in the Contest is considered your agreement that the Organiser may contact you for marketing purposes.
19. By entering the Contest, the Participant to indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
20. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Contest if, in its sole judgment, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
21. The Organiser reserves the right to alter these Terms at any time and in its sole discretion.
22. These Terms and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Singapore law and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.