Win! We have 15 pairs of season passes to David Loman to giveaway!
Di Go Liang plays David Loman, a simple country bumpkin who accidentally becomes a big boss in the criminal underworld. A decade passes, and life seems to go on as usual - drinking tea, solving everyday problems for locals and receiving "protection fees" - until one day a deity tells David through a medium that he needs to find a double to avoid a catastrophe. Panicky, the boss seeks help from Old Ho, a fortune teller also played by Liang, who agrees to pass as David for a few days, but is assassinated when attending a gathering with fellow gangsters. The mastermind behind the killing is Pinch Junior, the son of the late Boss Pinch, who passed his authority on to David 10 years previously and it is up to David, the son of Old Ho, Xiao Ho, and David's estranged daughter Jin to stop Pinch Junior.
The contest period has ended and is now closed.
Di Go Liang, Tony Yang, Amber Kuo
Here are the winners:
|Toh Pei Lin||Sxxxx344E|
|Gek Hwa Tan||Sxxxx616A|
|Hui San Chan||Sxxxx589I|
|Lim Chee Yong||Sxxxx987I|
|Yin Sheng Goh||Sxxxx647I|
|Ong Chi Hoon||Sxxxx817C|
|Gek Wah Tan||Sxxxx328J|
|Wu Xiu Li||Sxxxx575A|
|Koh Hock Leong||Sxxxx053C|
|Pang Tzu Kee||Sxxxx194G|
|Ong Jun Long||Sxxxx784J|
Movie is rated NC16 and opens from 13 May 2013, Thursday at Shaw Theatres
Movie Ticket Details:
- Tickets are season passes for ‘David Loman’ which are valid from 13 May 2013 onwards till movie ends and are redeemable at any Shaw Theatres screening David Loman (except Century).
- Tickets are valid only on Mondays to Wednesdays, and for shows before 5pm on Thursday.
- Not valid on Weekends, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and “No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g. 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advanced bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- The passes are not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The passes are void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, thereof without any compensation, replacement or refund.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 16 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
3. Contest will run from 1 May 2013 to 9 May 2013.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 10th May, Friday 2013.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected by 17th May 2013, 5pm at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 17th May 2013, 5pm will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)