The contest period has ended and is now closed
15-year-old Weiwei is left all alone with her gorilla Ling Ling after her grandfather passes away in China. Her grandfather ran a circus troupe. Thanks to her grandfather's love for baseball, the gorilla Ling Ling was trained to play baseball and has developed remarkable hitting skills. A baseball agent from South Korea named Sung Choong-Soo hears of the remarkable gorilla Ling Ling. He signs Ling Ling to play in the professional South Korean baseball league. Dreaming of success, Weiwei and Ling Ling go to South Korea. Ling Ling quickly becomes a superstar in the baseball league. Meanwhile, a rival baseball team scouts a gorilla named Rating.
Directed by Kim Yong-Hwa, the film stars Jiao Xu, Kim Kang-woo, Sung Dong-II
Movie Opens 25 Jul 2013, Thursday.
Congratulations to all our winners!
|Lim Soo Cheng||SXXXX936D|
|Chan Chai Hun||SXXXX427Z|
|Suet Leng Lee||SXXXX147H|
|Tan Poh Suan||SXXXX977E|
|Pei Yu Lee||SXXXX803Z|
|Cheng Siong Lim||SXXXX389E|
|Guo Xiong Daniel Lim||SXXXX485B|
|Shu Juan Low||SXXXX392Z|
|Tay Chiow Yong||SXXXX520B|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 13 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees.
3. Contest will run from 10 Jul 2013 to 19 Jul 2013 12pm.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 19 Jul 2013, Friday.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All winners will be notified via email and must redeem their prizes at on location at 23 July 2013, Tuesday from 6.45pm to 7.15pm. All prizes not collected by 23 Jul 2013, 7.15pm shall be forfeited.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).