Win! We have movie passes to ‘ARGO’ and exclusive premiums consisting of the following,
1) 1 pair of movie passes to 'ARGO'
2) 1 x ARGO trucker cap
3) 1 x ARGO movie poster
4) 1 x long sleeve T-shirt
We have 10 sets in total to give away.
Direct and starring, Academy Award® winner Ben Affleck (“The Town,” “Good Will Hunting”), produced by Oscar® nominee Grant Heslov (“Good Night, and Good Luck.”), Affleck, and Oscar® winner George Clooney (“Syriana”). ‘ARGO’ is based on real events. The dramatic thriller chronicles the life-or-death covert operation to rescue six Americans, which unfolded behind the scenes of the Iran hostage crisis—the full scope of which was unknown by the public for decades.
To qualify, answer this simple question,
Q. In Argo, CIA "exfiltration" specialist Tony Mendez is played by this Academy Award®-winning screenwriter (Good Will Hunting). He is also the film's director and one of the producers. Name this actor.
Submit your answer along with your particulars in the form below.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners who have won,
|Loh Chang Yi||SXXXX504F|
|Chan Meow Hian||SXXXX071B|
|Catherine Kesuma Winata||SXXXX102J|
|May Saint Kang||SXXXX084Z|
|Wen Hao Seet||SXXXX931A|
|Bek Ching Ching||SXXXX116A|
Answer: Ben Affleck
Movie Ticket Details:
- Tickets are complimentary passes for ‘ARGO’ which is valid from 26 November 2012 onwards till movie ends run and are redeemable at any Theatres screening the movie.
- Tickets are valid anytime from Mondays to Wednesdays only.
- Not valid on Weekends, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and “No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g. 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advanced bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- The pass is not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The pass is void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, thereof without any compensation, replacement or refund.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 16 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders., except SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (“STDM”) employees
3. Contest will run from 6 November 2012 to 13 November 2012.
4. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 14 November 2012.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected by 21 November 2012, 5.30 p.m. at 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05/06/07. Prizes not collected by 21 November 2012, 5.30 p.m. will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
11. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
12. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)