Kick start the brand new year with laughter!
Be the first to catch sports comedy film ‘GRUDGE MATCH’ starring A-list casts, Sylvester Stallone, Robert De Niro, Kim Basinger. The movie opens in cinemas on 9 January 2014.
We have 20 pairs of movie tickets to the exclusive preview screening up for grabs. To qualify for a chance at winning, simply answer this question:
Question: In Grudge Match, this legendary actor plays Billy “The Kid” McDonnen. In addition to his Oscar®-winning turn as Boxer Jake La Motta in Raging Bull this actor’s impressive resume includes classic films like The Godfather: Part II, commercial successes like Meet the Parents, and most recently, the critically acclaimed Silver Linings Playbook. Name the actor.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners;
|Chee Liang Ng||SXXXX994A|
|Guang De Gan||SXXXX402H|
|Ivy Faye Yik Lim||SXXXX784A|
|Marn Leng Sin||SXXXX420B|
|Sioh Mui Tay||SXXXX937A|
|Pei Shan June Ho||SXXXX832G|
|Wai Keong Chan||SXXXX023E|
|Ching Tse Tseng||SXXXX556H|
|Mak Chee Weng||SXXXX871B|
|Han Yann Gho||SXXXX555G|
|Peh Pick Guat||SXXXX009Z|
|Yun Hoe Lum||SXXXX540A|
|Yi Ning Tan||SXXXX439H|
Answer: Robert De Niro
Contest ends: Tuesday , 7 January 2014, 12 p.m.
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Wednesday, 8 January 2013
Time: 7:20 p.m.
Venue: Film Garde Bugis+ (Level 5)
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 3 January 2014 to 7 January 2014, 12 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to answer the question posted in the contest article. To qualify, contestants must fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. To access the entry form, contest must click on the 'entry form here'.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on Tuesday, 7 January 2014, 3 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 31A Exeter Road, Orchard Exchange, #07-00 (S) 239732.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners on Tuesday, 7 January 2014, 6 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All preview tickets must be collected by Wednesday, 8 January 2014, 7.20 p.m. at the redemption booth located at Filmgarde, Bugis+. Movie tickets which are not collected by Wednesday, 8 January 2014, 7.20 p.m. at the redemption booth located at Filmgarde, Bugis+ will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.