Love a good laugh? Be the first to catch the American comedy film, ‘THE INTERNSHIP’ starring comedy favourites, Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn.
We have 20 pairs of movie tickets to the preview screening of ‘THE INTERNSHIP’ up for grabs!
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, who last teamed in “The Wedding Crashers,” are analog fish-out-of-water in a digital world, in THE INTERNSHIP. They portray out of work -- and out of luck –salesmen who after finagling internships at Google, must compete with candidates half as old and twice as smart, for highly-coveted positions at the internet giant. It’s a brave new world for this old school duo, whose time-tested skills are pitted against their opponents’ high-tech savvy.
To stand your chance to win, simply decipher the tagline that is hidden in the ‘THE INTERNSHIP’ photo gallery correctly. Read on below to find out how.
How to Win:
1. There are 6 words which are jumbled up and are hidden in the ‘THE INTERNSHIP’ photo gallery to be found in total.
2. Search and collect the words to form the correct tagline.
3. Hint! How the hidden word appears in the photo gallery.
Once you are done. Submit your entry along with your particulars in the entry form below.
Contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners,
Normala Ab Hamid
Yong Wei Tham
Sze Ping See
Audrey Nguyen Tinh Thuy
Li Qin Tan
Kok Heng Chan
Muhammad Irfan Mohamed Noor
Kavitha Bill Kanan
Pyong Hwa Choi
Pui Wan Ng
bek ching ching
Answer: Hiring them is/was a brillant mistake.
All winners will be notified via email. Be sure to check your mailbox!
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Tuesday, 6 August 2013
Time: 7 p.m.
Location: Bugis+, Filmgarde
Contest ends: 5 August 2013, 1200 hrs
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 1 August 2013 to 5 August 2013, 12 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to browse through the ‘THE INTERNSHIP’ photo gallery to search and collect hidden words to decipher the correct tagline. There are 6 words to be found in total. Contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Winners will be determined via Lucky Draw, at the sole discretion of STDM.
7. The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 5 August 2013, Tuesday by 3 p.m. at SingTel Digital Media, 1 Chang Charn Road, OC Building #04-05 (S) 159630.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by Monday, 5 August 2013, 7 p.m.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All tickets must be collected by Tuesday, 6 August, 6.55 p.m. at Bugis+ Filmgarde. Tickets which are not collected at the stated period will be considered forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.