Be the 50 readers to decipher the movie character’s name correctly for your chance to win! Read on below to find out how!
How to Win:
1. The letters to a particular character’s name from the movie, Marvel's Iron Man 3 have been jumbled up and are hidden in the following gallerie(s):
2. There are 11 letters in total.
3. Search and collect the letters to form the correct character’s name
4. Hint! How the hidden letter appears in the photo gallery
5.Submit your entry along with your particulars in the entry form below.
Movie Screening Details:
Date: Thursday, 25th April 2013
Time: 8:50 p.m.
Location: Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard @ Hall 7
Contest ends: 17 April 2013, 23 59
Contest has closed.
Congratulations to the following winners!
Answer: The Mandarin
|Thi Ha Zaw||SXXXX129C|
|Chong Kheng Pang||SXXXX245G|
|Joo Boey Lim||SXXXX681G|
|Gayttri Santhana Krishnan||SXXXX632D|
|Yong Wei Tham||SXXXX798G|
|Isnur Hashim Samsudin||SXXXX153A|
|Stile Chen yew Choo||SXXXX284D|
|Di Ren Tan||SXXXX902D|
|Chan Yuen Fun||SXXXX379G|
|Wai Kwok Adrian Lee||SXXXX255A|
|Muhd Fauzee Abu Bakar||SXXXX139E|
|Ing Liang Yeoh||SXXXX683C|
|Sok Huang Tan||SXXXX834C|
|Poh Xuan Rong||SXXXX047F|
|Wei Heng Loh||SXXXX805Z|
|Ang Chin Tiang||SXXXX409G|
|Lee Yee Ching||SXXXX926E|
|Anh Tuan Ta||SXXXX074A|
|Kunyao Derek Cai||SXXXX781B|
|Sylvia Stephanie Chan||SXXXX346Z|
|Harliana Mohammad Ramli||SXXXX910F|
|Rahmah Mohamad Arip||SXXXX383H|
|Haziqah Farhah Khamsani||SXXXX137H|
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees
2. Contest will run from 4 April 2013 to 17 April 2013, 23 59.
3. Contestants are required to browse through the ‘Marvel's Iron Man 3’ and ‘Marvel's Iron Man 3 Posters’ photo galleries to search and collect hidden letters to decipher a particular movie character’s name. There are 11 letters to be found in total. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answer in the entry form located within the article and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online.
4. Multiple entries submitted through by the same individual per NRIC / Passport Number will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by Friday, 19 April 2013.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. All prizes must be collected by Thursday, 25 April, 8.45 p.m. at Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard. Prizes not collected by Thursday, 25 April, 8.45 p.m. at Cathay Cineplex Cineleisure Orchard will be deemed as forfeit.
9. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
10. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
11. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
12. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
13. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
14. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
17. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
18. All prizes must be collected within the stated redemption period in the notification email. Prizes not collected within the stated redemption period in the notification email will be deemed as forfeit.
19. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
20. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.