The Singapore Turf Club is running the Queen Elizabeth II Cup, a prestigious and honourable event marking Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee on April 27 (Friday) at the Singapore Racecourse. Here’s your chance to participate in the "Fashionista Golden Tips" contest to win Marquee packages and more!
We have 5 pairs of Marquee packages to giveaway! Details of prizes are as follows,
“See by Chloe” Handphone pouch (sponsored by Reebonz) and a pair of Marquee packages to the Queen Elizabeth II Cup (total worth up to $275)
4 Consolation prizes:
A pair of Marquee Cup Packages (worth up to $160)
Your Marquee package entitles you and a friend admission to the Marquee, a sumptuous dinner buffet with free flow of cocktails and beer plus exclusive gift packs! Stand a chance to win luxury products from Reebonz and cash prizes worth over $3,000 in the Lady Lucky Draw! Strike a glamourous pose in your best outfit for the paparazzi and you might just walk away with a Prada shoulder bag worth $699 from Reebonz!
Ladies will also get to enjoy complimentary access to the lower and upper grandstand to watch the races. Be the first 1,000 ladies at the Racecourse to receive exclusive door gifts!
Contest Ends: 17 April, 12 noon
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or above to participate in the contest.
2. This contest is only open to Singapore residents, except Singapore Turf Club employees (permanent and casual) and STDM.
3. Contest will run from 5 April till 17 April, 12 noon.
4. The top 5 winning tips will be selected by a judge from Reebonz, the official event partner of the Queen Elizabeth II Cup. The Singapore Turf Club reserves the right to use the submitted fashion tips for its own use.
5. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
5. Multiple entries from the same participant will be disqualified.
6. All winners will be notified by phone and email by 23 April 2012. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners.
7. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. The Singapore Turf Club may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
8. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by the Singapore Turf Club. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
9. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
10. SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd (STDM) reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
11. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto.